Broken link in pattern?

Iā€™m not sure if this is a glitch, but Iā€™ve logged out and logged back in, and Iā€™ve done everything to see if it was just being funky. But I have no idea what going on with this patternā€¦ when I click on this one specific pattern this shows up

I do have a mini strawberry pattern, but this does not have any pattern details or even pictures! I do think this is a glitch, because I have been able to see the actual pattern.

Disclaimer: I donā€™t think the designer of the pattern did anything, I think itā€™s just being weird, I just am not sure what is happening :thinking:

4 Likes

that pattern has your name on it as the designer, so your comment that the designer didnā€™t do anything wrong is confusing me

3 Likes

It is not my pattern, I had clicked on someone elseā€™s pattern and it had showed my name

3 Likes

in the library? or a pattern you own? If you like, Iā€™ll click on the same pattern and see what happens
because that looks like you are in your shop and that is an unpublished pattern because you donā€™t see the selfee points on other peopleā€™s patterns

3 Likes

The pattern is a mushroom by @veruhackovanehracky and it was in the library!

3 Likes

they donā€™t have a shop showing yet, so I canā€™t click on anything

3 Likes

Oh, the pattern shows up in the crochet section or search

3 Likes

I found it, but when I click on it, it takes me to @DasChubba shop

3 Likes

2 Likes

The username on the pattern (picture) shows @veruhackovanehracky

3 Likes

3 Likes

Clicking this picture takes me to the shop above

3 Likes

When I click on it, it shows me an unfinished pattern with my name??

3 Likes

Clicking on the user name under the picture gives me this, but that picture also takes me to cheebis cuties (daschubba)

3 Likes

Same for me when I click on the name but clicking on the picture brings me to the unfinished pattern

3 Likes

When I click on it Iā€™m taken to a different shop as well Cheebis Cuties shop. Must be some kind of glitch somehow. Should we ask Ribblr?

4 Likes

@Ribblr, just in case the title, space and tags were not enough

5 Likes

as a side note ā€œveruhackovanehrackyā€ is slovic for ā€œvery hacked toysā€

3 Likes

I just went and clicked on @DasChubba mushroom pattern and it brought me to the same unfinished pattern

3 Likes

I donā€™t have that problem, but still have the other one. Itā€™ll still be a couple of hours before the team gets in

3 Likes