Bug? Help!

Hiya! So, Iā€™ve been using my iPad for Ribblr because of the chat bug that is happening on my phone, and Iā€™ve noticed a weird bug. Half the time I open my shop (doesnā€™t matter what I was doing before hand), it does this. Has this happened to anyone else?
I tried to put a video, but apparently it isnā€™t supported, so hereā€™s a picture:

(Edit: now its half the time i open a different page in general)

13 Likes

Hmmm weird. I use my phone or my computer so idk whats happening

5 Likes

yea earlier today that also happened to me and Iā€™m using my phone rn

3 Likes

Hmm, yeah videos arenā€™t supported, but you can convert the video to a gif youā€™ll just have to find a converter I want to say giphy (?) You can do it and you just share the link and it should be viewable tagging @Ribblr as well

4 Likes

As a quick fix- simply pull from the top to refresh.

As for a permanent fix - can you force shut the app then re-open it?
We believe this may related to the issues weā€™ve run into on the community on Friday.

If this still continues to happen please take a video, upload to https://imgur.com/ and send us a link. Weā€™ll escalate this to our engineers!

2 Likes

Just refresh the page and it should be fine

2 Likes

Yes, Iā€™ve tried refreshing the page, force shutting the app, and even uninstalling and re-installing it. I am getting the link now :sparkles:

1 Like
1 Like

Have you updated your phone and browsers. Thatā€™s the only time it happens, also check your WiFi .

2 Likes

This happens despite the fact i just updated my ipad and the app is fully updated. It also happens using any wifi. Thanks, though.

2 Likes

Restart your iPad and you can call Apple or Samsung they can help you. Theyā€™re my last resort if nothing els help. You got this.

1 Like

We shall escalate this now.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know how to title this but does anyone else have the issue where if you click on a pattern and back out you canā€™t click on it again? Mine says woah slow down and I have to click on something different before I can open that same pattern, this is so frustrating when I want to get a free pattern but I have to follow the shop lol also recently Iā€™ve started having this randomly pop up? Anyone else?

8 Likes

I think this is a bug that was mentioned before @Ribblr

4 Likes

The second one is so frustrating because Iā€™ll lose what I was looking at

5 Likes

Yeah

5 Likes

Yup! Ribblr elevated the problem, its being fixed now (:

3 Likes

Thank you I didnā€™t know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi there,

our engineers cannot seem to reproduce this issue on our end. Can you try the following please?

1. Log out via the community by clicking your profile picture on the top right, then the person icon, then log out.
  2. Force shut the app
  3. re-open the app
  4. Click the community icon at the bottom of your screen
2 Likes