Bug on Ribbuild in size field

Howdy, I have had a bug in the size field twice today in Ribbuild. Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s because Iā€™m not meeting the expected parameters or if itā€™s an actual bug. Thought I would flag it anyway.

The first time it happened I was just saying there is one size, so I wrote ā€˜one sizeā€™ in the size field. The second time it happened itā€™s for something with 2 sizes, S/L (itā€™s a hat).
Both times I"m getting a grey pop up telling me that Iā€™m not meeting the parameters for the size field. It has an option to close it but I canā€™t close the box - it wonā€™t go away.
If I donā€™t have at least 3 sizes, should I just leave this field blank? Not sure why I canā€™t clear the error message away even by deleting the text in the box?
cheers, Abbey

Hi Abbey!

Thank you for reporting this!
We have added a message that pops-up to confirm the sizes writing, but it should work for every size, without forcing you to have 3 sizes or moreā€¦ could you send us a video/picture of the bug? Also, can you tell me which browser and device you are working on?

Lir X

Iā€™ll see if I can replicate it a bit later today. Iā€™m using safari on a Mac laptop.

1 Like

Hey @Abbeymade !
Iā€™ve tested this on Safari and it seems to work fine on our end.
Just to clarify: when you see this pop-up message and you click ā€˜OKā€™ or the X button - does it not close?

@Abbeymade
Hi, just checking if this is still an issue for you? Iā€™m here to help :slight_smile:

Hi Saar, sorry I just havenā€™t had time to play with this in the last few days. Iā€™ll double check next time Iā€™m uploading a pattern and see if I can replicate what it was doing for me.
Cheers Abbey

7/ 24/ 2020 Today, I am still getting this bug. The pop up window doesnā€™t go away. I have been saving and refreshing the page but itā€™s a bit annoying.

Meg

@BadWolfGirlDesigns
Hi, Can you explain exactly what happens?

Itā€™ll help to know if you could tell me the pattern you were working on, and the device and browser you are using. If you can take a quick video for us that would be fantastic.

We will investigate it and hopefully once you get back to me we will have a better understanding of how to fix this for you. :blush:

Iā€™ve managed to replicate it twice now in the last 20 mins. Here is a screenshot ![Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 4.14.16 pm|595x394](upload://4xScreen Shot 2020-07-25 at 4.14.16 pm bqOmXmKJgnI0rgxfsTJTKGYFt.png)

It came up as soon as I clicked I the size field. I try to type in the size fieldā€¦ nothing. Try to close with the X or the ok buttonā€¦ nothing.

So, exit out of Ribbuild and go back into the pattern, and then itā€™s ok! I have tested this on both draft patterns. Itā€™s not an issue now because Iā€™ve exited out of Ribbuild and gone back in. Itā€™s just so weird that it happened again.

Iā€™m using safari on a Mac.

1 Like

Thank you @Abbeymade !
It sounds like both of you are experiencing the same bug. We are working on it and I will personally keep you both updated :blush:

1 Like

Hi @BadWolfGirlDesigns @Abbeymade
This should hopefully be working now for you!
Let us know if itā€™s okay or if youā€™re still facing any issues.

1 Like

ok cool I will let you know whether it is resolved next time I start a pattern upload. Iā€™ve got quite a few to go!