Bullet journal?

I’m just curious if anyone here does Bullet Journaling?
I started doing it 5 years ago, but then wasn’t as consistent the last 3 years :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_shrugging:t3:
Planning (pun intended​:wink:) to do it more this year
Areas that I want to improve
:black_heart:Planning and knowing upcoming events
:black_heart:Budgeting
:black_heart:Designing with deadlines and plans to execute

Anyway, here’s the start of my January spreads

If you Bullet Journal (or plan using a physical planner that you somehow “customize”), I’d love to connect and see yours :blush:

My IG where I share some spreads

Christian Minimal BuJo

14 Likes

I bullet journal! I don’t really do spreads but I do it so I’m able to customize my own planner because I’ve never been able to find a planner that works for me

5 Likes

Yes! I used to use Happy Planner, but it never had what I wanted or needed! I do a cross between the original Ryder way and “fancy” spreads. I need a little bit more than he does of just straight bullet points all the way down the page, but I need much more minimalistic than a lot of the Instagram/Pinterest pictures/videos
After husband and I sat down and used a pre-made budget sheet that again wasn’t right for us, I realized that I need to get back to my BuJo!

Here’s an older example

4 Likes

I have heard of Bullet Journaling before and really want to get into it. I want to improve on my handwriting though because I feel that with my current handwriting I would ruin the aesthetic of it. :sob:

4 Likes

Check out Ryder Carroll
He shows that your handwriting doesn’t matter. The point is to get your plans down and organized so that you can be more efficient.

4 Likes

I do! I just dont keep super consistent, but Ive always had the obsession of bullet journals. I love the ones from Archer and Olive, and have a few, but they are on the pricier side… overall, I have a bullet journal, reading, and personal journal I all use, and just use the bullet journal style paper for them all.

3 Likes

Im starting this year, and im super excited!!!

5 Likes

I most certainly will! Thank you!!

3 Likes

I had a bullet Journal, i even read the official book to make it great and i learned a lot but i never been consistent too.

And also i wanted to say : people who are ashamed bc their handwriting is not great or by their not instagrammable bujo ; the Bullet Journal doesn’t have the aim to be instagrammable, just make your life better so don’t need to spend 2 hours tracing a schedule or something like that​:wink:

I quit mine bc i left my job so my life now, no need to be organized :joy:

So here is an a page from my story archive to show you that you don’t need to have a clear handwriting to make a list :wink: (it’s a list for all books i wanted to read in 2022l

5 Likes

I did one last year but I did not plan it out very well so I pretty much gave up but this year I’m going to make the best bujo everrr :joy:

Here’s some pics of my old one!

4 Likes

Thought I’d share some more spreads
I had about 12 pages of my current notebook left, so I did some rough sketches for Jan and will continue until I use it all
So this spread is my budgeting which includes working on paying off our debt and January’s budget

This is the cover page and beginning of the year at a glance in the new notebook

3 Likes

All of yours are so pretty T-T

2 Likes

That’s cute! I love your minimalistic style and look of your bujo :slightly_smiling_face:
Here’s my new and improved 2024 bujo!

4 Likes

OmGGGGGGGGG I LOVE IT <3333

3 Likes

Thank youuuuuuu :heart::heart::sparkles::sparkles:

3 Likes

That’s amazing cozy, it’s so pretty! The little frogs are too cute

3 Likes

OMG same here! I have the handwriting of a 1st grader lol

3 Likes

All of your spreads are just :nail_care:t3: :sob:

4 Likes

OMG WAIT I SAW THIS- the recreate of Amanda’s bujo for 2024 is so good omg :eyes: GJ COZYYY <3

1 Like

I don’t bullet journal, but that looks amazing!! Maybe I will start at some point in the future bec it has always seemed like a fun hobby! Thanks for sharing!!!

2 Likes