Bunny Squishmallow

I think it needs a mouth but not sure how to embroider one.

Loops and Thread Chenille Jumbo #7 comes out to 92 cents a yard. But, won’t buy again. It sheds easily, tangles easily, falls apart upon frogging.

Next time I’ll just spend the $1.12 on jumbo yarn from Premier Yarns.

15 Likes

I think something like this might be cute

Just added second option to the right but placement would also be under nose. First is pretty easy, just a stitch.

Second would be a little loose stitch and then securing it in a curve (I’ll get a video if I find one soon but ribblr is glitching a little for me at the moment)

It could be pink to match the nose or maybe black but that would stand out a lot

10 Likes

This seems to have some nice designs

10 Likes

Something like this would be pretty easy as well

Like 3 regular stitches

7 Likes

Thank you very much Kim! @WolfKvB youre so sweet to me. :heart:

5 Likes

Good luck with the embroidery :heart:

6 Likes

I’m not gonna be of much help cause I like giving a silly or scary look to my plushies, but I think the VVV mouths are adorable :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Aww so so cute and I think @WolfKvB hit the nail right on the head

6 Likes

I think your bunny turned out super cute ! ^^ for mine, I just made a sort of “T” shape for the nose and mouth (though I think it made my bunny look a little more like a dog :sweat_smile:). If you do update the mouth, I’d love to see it :heart:

5 Likes

I will definitely try my best to save money to buy it

4 Likes

I embroider the mouth and whiskers like in this Easter basket:

I hope it helps.

4 Likes

It’s a free pattern. @miluofmoon

3 Likes

I decided to make another one from “chenille in a bag” yarn from Premier Yarn and embroider the mouth on this one.

3 Likes

your bunny is cute​:rabbit::rabbit2:

4 Likes

Thank U Reaction GIF by Amanda

2 Likes