Butterfly πŸ¦‹ to caterpillar πŸ› Metamorphosis set! New Pattern coming soon!

Hi! I’ve made a new pattern!!! It’s a caterpillar, butterfly, and cocoon! And the best part? You can actually put them in the cocoon! This pattern is perfect to teach metamorphosis or even just a cute decoration or gift! :sparkles::butterfly::bug::sparkles:

The tester call comes on October 4th!

Just ask if you wanna be tagged in the tester call!

a bit of pattern info

:butterfly: Includes Caterpillar Butterfly and Cocoon

:bug: Low sew! You only have to sew the wings on the butterfly!

:butterfly: Final pattern release is October 21!

:bug: If you choose to test that gives you 15 days to test as I’ll be choosing testers on the 6th!

:sparkles::butterfly::bug::sparkles:Thx!:sparkles::bug::butterfly::sparkles:

@LillianLoops

@IrisTheGreat

More Pics

15 Likes

Please tag me in tester call.

4 Likes

I wanna be tagged in the Tester call! Pls and ty!

4 Likes

Ok Ty!

5 Likes

Ok Tysm!

5 Likes

Ur welcome! Its really cute! I will test if i have time. I will have to see my schedule then.

4 Likes

Is this a tester call? If so, have you made this using the ribblr feature? Because the photo is not working.

If you need any help on how to put a working post, feel free to ask!:smiling_face:

3 Likes

awww it’s so cute! :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

So cute it is an amazing idea

Love it!!

Oh this is a tester announcement. Im basically saying that I made this pattern and I am posting the tester soon and who wants to be tagged. But thx for your offer. Do you want to be tagged?

1 Like

Thx

1 Like

Tysm

1 Like

Ty

2 Likes

Ooh I know that this is tm and stuff but could I still be tagged?

1 Like

I absolutely want to be notified of the tester call! Such a fabulous idea!

1 Like

Yes!

Ofc! Ty

1 Like

Our pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade hatch and release monarchs every year. I need to make this for them!!! Please consider me for testing. !

1 Like

Ofc! I’ll tag you in the tester call!

2 Likes