Call to Test a Tunisian Crochet Pillow Pattern for charity - CLOSED

I’m developing a pillow pattern - 100% of the proceeds will go to Alzheimer’s. It’s a combination of crochet and tunisian crochet and would require a 6mm double headed hook, a 5.5 mm regular hook and it would be handy to have a 3mm hook for getting into tight spaces. Instructions for the front are complete (more video will be added. The back is still a work in progress.

Please see finished picture attached.

Pattern: The Kayla Pillow
Craft Type: Tunisian Crochet
Skill Level: Intermediate
Yarn Required 400g Patons Classic Wool Worsted

Time to complete testing: 28th February

If you are chosen, you will be gifted this pattern. Comment below with a bit about yourself and your crochet experience if you’re interested in testing this pattern.

This is my first written pattern so I’d love feedback - so make sure you start a pattern journal so we can see your WIP notes & photos.

6 Likes

@YarnGeek

1 Like

I’d love to try it! I’ve been crocheting for years and I’ve always wanted to learn Tunisian

2 Likes

Lovely. Let me know if you still need help. I’m not too experienced in tunisian crochet but always eager to. Learn.

1 Like

Thank you for the offer! I’ve actually just published and a friend is going to try out for me.

1 Like

Thank you for your offer! I just published and have a friend trying it out for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great! Good luck!

2 Likes