Should i make a pattern for a

• Deadly Nadder (Stormfly)
  • Zippleback (Barf & Belch)
  • Monstrous Nightmare (Hookfang)
  • Light Fury/Night Fury
  • Stormcutter (Cloudjumper)
  • Other (Write in comments!)
0 voters

Please do not comment Gronkle as I do not wish to try making a design for all the bumps on the gronkle. Tysm! Have a great day!

16 Likes

ive never watched httyd- i just voted for which one sounded the coolest lmao

4 Likes

Sentinel
My fav

5 Likes

those were pretty cool

3 Likes

HTTYD = How to train your dragon?

If so, these images and characters are the property of Paramount Pictures. Best to get their legal permission before writing up any pattern. Whether you offer the pattern for free or are planning to sell it makes no difference. Doing it without their permission is against copyright and trademark laws

7 Likes

i am aware of this. I just wanted to know which one to ask for permission first. You might want to work on your wording. Rn it sounds like you think I’m ignorant and unaware. Best to ask first.

7 Likes

You need paramount pictures permission FIRST. Your first post didn’t mention anything about your doing that

6 Likes

I dont have to include every detail of the process in my post. It’s my post and my project, not yours

7 Likes

STORMFLY IM BEGGING YOU. Shes the besttttt

httyd 2 GIF by How To Train Your Dragon

7 Likes

Wow, I’m kinda surprised you included Stormcutter!
I feel like they are a bit underrated:< (which is kinda understandable since Cloudjumper doesn’t have a lot of srceen time)

8 Likes

cloudjumper was my absolute favourite :relieved:

6 Likes

Cannot wait to see! I have loved this show since I was super little! :star_struck:

5 Likes

@tygger428 wasn’t saying you were being ignorant and unaware, they were just explaining it to you because you didn’t say you were going to get permission without any copyright issues. They have mentioned this on all posts just like that, and no one else has had a problem with it only you. I’m not trying to be rude, but you could have been nicer about it instead of saying they were sounding ignorant and rude. You don’t know the tone they put it in, don’t assume before knowing and be nicer about it. They didn’t know you knew and wanted to make sure so you weren’t sued for copyright.

6 Likes

HTTYD WAS ALMOST MY COMPLETE CHILDHOOD! I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT IT! :scream::scream::scream:

(HTTYD = How To Train Your Dragon???)

My (older) brother always watched shows targeted at young boys so I never really got to watch girly shows, but I actually enjoyed HTTYD! :heart_hands::heart_hands::heart_hands:

5 Likes

You all should read the book. The movie is WAY different, they are both great tho! The audiobook has a great voice actor.

6 Likes

i love her too

4 Likes

Please make ALL of them!!!

4 Likes