Calling all wearables lovers!

My heart is On the hunt for a big oversized cardigan that I really love the stitch pattern of. I’ve seen so many that I’m like “oh that’s cute” but nothing that I know I’d wear every day and my creative jar of fuel just craves a break and I’ve never followed a cardigan pattern because they’re so versitile to make, so I’m on the hunt for an over sized comfort cardigan.
I’m looking for inspiration and recommendation help! Drop your favorite ribblr patterns or pictures!
Let’s see those comfort sweaters that have a place in our hearts (or future plans)!

7 Likes

This one is on my list!! But I intend to make it long.

2 Likes

Ooh! Another Sierra on this app :sparkling_heart: I rarely ever find people with my name anywhere!

4 Likes

Oh a name twin! Hiii! :grin::blush::star: @SierraCrochets07

3 Likes

Ouu what a cute cropped cardi! It would be very cozy made long too! Definitely saving this one! I appreciate your share! :grin::star::sparkling_heart:
And I adore those calico colours! Gonna have to save that colour paellete in the brain haha

4 Likes

Chooseyourownpatchwork Cardi: Crochet pattern | Ribblr this is a really cool and versatile pattern!

5 Likes

@avaf0gg eeeee! What a super cute pattern! My brain instantly sees a 90s style kind of one and a spooky patchwork one! Maybe my comfort cardigan should just be a huge amalgamation of all my favorite patches! Hmm I dunno yet!
Thanks for the creative inspiration! :coffee::star::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes