Can someone do me a massive favor?

My stripe account has an action required but no solution to fix it. I have dozens of favorites on my patterns and I’m afraid that’s because no one can buy it. Can someone please try and report back?

4 Likes

I want to help but I’m really confused. So sorry but could explain again please;?

2 Likes

there may be nothing wrong unless someone actually contacted you and told you that they were unable to make a purchase. I have hundreds of wishlists on my patterns without selling, I don’t think it’s uncommon

3 Likes

I agree with @anon5108995 that it could just be people haven’t purchased just yet… Often people favorite something that they hope or plan to buy later (I don’t like buying a pattern until I know I am ready to start making it)…
Also, it appears that you have a new shop, so you may want to log out and log in again so when someone taps your avatar, they see the link to your shop

(Edited to fix a spelling error)

4 Likes

Just jumping in to say we’ve had a look at your account and there IS an issue with Stripe. It’s pending verification before you can accept payments. More info should be available on your Stripe dashboard (link via the shop manager).

8 Likes

Thanks for jumping in here @Ribblr y’all are amazing

3 Likes

That’s what I was Worried about thank you!

4 Likes

2 Likes

I think I fixed it!

3 Likes

Yay! So happy for you!
@Ribblr could you verify?

2 Likes

Yay! That’s great! :hugs: Hope it works well and all goes well for you now :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Yes please!

3 Likes

@NotYourGrandmasCrochet can verify that it’s all enabled now!

Let the sales roll in :star_struck:

3 Likes

couple love GIF

Let it roll!

3 Likes