So true :weary:

8 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

8 Likes

Sorry don’t get it​:smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

FACTS :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Once I was in Menards wearing this rainbow mandala shawl.

I heard yelling from halfway across the store “Did you make that?” Somehow I knew she meant me. I sold it to her then and there!

Not quite “yarn”. But close.

10 Likes

@HookedByMarilyn that’s so awesome I love random buyers. I once sold things in a bus :slight_smile:

7 Likes

So cool!!!

5 Likes

I see girls wearing adorable crochet things sometimes around town, like in the Target parking lot and I often holler over something like “OMG so cute did you make that??!!??”
I was in the board games aisle at Target the other day and a lady asked if I was looking at the last copy of Catan so she wouldn’t be taking it from me just in case, and I told her I have played more than enough in my lifetime, and haven’t been able to touch the game since I crocheted a queen bed sized version of the board a few years ago. She stated that she would definitely buy that, and I regret not giving her my business card, as I have been planning another updated version of that blanket. :weary:

Always support your fellow yarn art/ists in the wild!

7 Likes

The base board without expansions? Do you have a pic?

5 Likes

Correct, the base board without expansions. Unfortunately I don’t have any pictures, it was a gift for someone about… 9 years ago? Then a few months later I crocheted the player pieces for him just in case he wanted to play giant Catan. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

That would be so cool. And, geez, I’d love to see this blanket!

6 Likes

Wow. That’s pretty amazing. Two great gifts. :gift: :gift:

5 Likes

I have a new one color planned, when I make it I will be sure to write out a pattern and post pictures on here for everyone. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s gonna be great! Can’t wait!

4 Likes

Call Chihuahua GIF by WoofWaggers

4 Likes

FOR REAL!!i love it!

4 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

This is so true!

5 Likes

4 Likes