Can we get a warm welcome??

Can you guys please welcome my friend Moo Moo Cow! She’s new to ribblr and currently doesn’t have chat rights, but we’ll get there once she’s a member. Can you guys please follow her? Thank you very much for those who help!! :hearts: :hearts:

@amazingpeeps101 this is her user

and also shout out for no good reason to @TheDavisandDriscoll

35 Likes

Welcome @amazingpeeps101 :grin:

9 Likes

welcome @amazingpeeps101 !! im maddie! if you ever need anything feel free to pm (private message) me or just use the ribblr help center!

happy crafting! <3

11 Likes

welcome @amazingpeeps101!! I’m Ivy! Ribblr is an amazing place, and if you have any questions, I’m sure someone can answer them! Feel free to pm me for any reason, I don’t mind!

7 Likes

Welcome @amazingpeeps101 !! You’ll love it here

8 Likes

@amazingpeeps101 hiiii welcome! it’s awesome here :sunglasses: hope u enjoy and don’t be afraid to pm me if you’d like. i don’t bite :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Welcome @amazingpeeps101! Ribblr is super fun, and everyone here is so nice! You’ll love it :wink:

7 Likes

Welcome to ribblr @amazingpeeps101! We’re so glad to have you here, and I you ever have any questions, need help with something, or just wanna talk, feel free to message me!

6 Likes

Well hello @amazingpeeps101! I’m Sammie! I’ve been here since January and I love it! I’ve been able to meet some wonderful people and start sharing my patterns. My first pattern releases this Thursday!:lollipop:We are so happy to have you!:yellow_heart:

7 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr ! I hope you enjoy our community :sparkles::heart::pinched_fingers:t3:🫶🏼

7 Likes

Ok you’ll have a lot of ppl to message @amazingpeeps101 but feel free to message me I am on here almost everyday and will likely see your message within 2-3 hours! Welcome to Ribblr everyone here is kind and understanding!

6 Likes

Hello & Welcome to Ribblr!
welcome GIF

6 Likes

Welcome @amazingpeeps101 :heart:

5 Likes

hi @amazingpeeps101

5 Likes

Welcome!! I hope you enjoy our amazing (slightly crazy) community!! :crazy_face::heart:

4 Likes

welcome @amazingpeeps101 !! were so glad to have you here with us!!~

5 Likes

Elmo Hello GIF by Sesame Street

6 Likes

Welcome! were so happy to have ya’ll
Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

5 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!

4 Likes

Welcome @amazingpeeps101 ! Hope u enjoy ur time on Ribblr :purple_heart:

4 Likes