Can't Add Pattern?

Hi all,

Iā€™ve tried on both my phone (in the app and on mobile browser) and on desktop to add open to pattern maker to upload some patterns Iā€™ve been working on, but no matter what it just loads the home page. I set up and connected Stripe in case that was the issue, and I turned off adblock on desktop since that breaks pop-up windows sometimes, but nothing seems to work.

6 Likes

Tagging @Ribblr to grab their attentionā€¦ You could also send them a private message or go to the help center to see if there is troubleshooting (in case no one is available currently)

3 Likes

Oh, thank you! I saw the support tag and didnā€™t realize there was also a help center

3 Likes

I also cleaned up the tags so the right team member will assist you quicker

5 Likes

You should tap the cogwheel at the bottom right of the pattern and select ā€˜Edit on Ribbuildā€™.

5 Likes

Ah, I wasnā€™t sure what the question wasā€¦
If Iā€™m understanding, to word it betterā€¦
When you are creating a new pattern and there is a blank picture for your new pattern. You cannot click on the picture to open the pattern, you have to click on the little gear in the corner. This is also where all of the other tools are, so itā€™s good practice to use it all the time anyway.

2 Likes