Can't enter lucky Sunday

I can’t seem to enter for the lucky Sunday, and haven’t been able to for the past few weeks. I click the little announcement at the top of the page, and the page refreshes as if it’s taking me to the page, and takes me to the home screen again.

5 Likes

Weird. Have you tried refreshing your page? If you have and its still not working, you might need to log out and log back in again. :sparkles:

1 Like

Sorry about that!
So when you click on the reply button within the topic it wouldn’t let you reply?

Which device are you using please?

2 Likes

I believe that its just not letting them enter the topic at all

1 Like

That’s very strange. It might be a caching issue if you changed your username or anything in your profile, in which case logging out from your homepage, then logging in, then clicking on the community icon might solve it. However, it could be something else - in which case if you could kindly provide details about your device and take a quick screen video that’d be most useful.

2 Likes

Sure! I can’t enter at all, im using a cellphone, but it won’t work on my laptop or tablet either. I haven’t changed anything on my profile for a few months, and it worked just fine when I did. Now it won’t work whatsoever. I can’t see any recent lucky Sunday posts at all.

1 Like

1 Like

We see the confusion! This isn’t the last post, make sure you look at the date and if there’s a lock icon - that’s an indication that it’s past weeks.
There should be just one available every Sunday :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, that’s the latest post I was able to reply too. I haven’t been able to open a single lucky Sunday since October 29th. That’s the page I see when I try to manually go to it through the tags instead of clicking the link on the ribblr homepage.

can you reply here?

I’m in :crossed_fingers:t2:

i’m in :crossed_fingers:

I’m in :crossed_fingers:t5:

I’m in :crossed_fingers:t3:

I’m in! :heart:

I’m in :crossed_fingers:

I can!

Im in :crossed_fingers: