Cant login through google account on the mobile app

Hi, I signed up into ribblr through my gmail/google account and now I can’t access that account on the app (apple appstore). In the app it does not show the option to log in via google account at all :melting_face:
I would love to browse patterns and look at my already bought pattern on my phone as well. How can I achieve that? :persevere: :pray:

4 Likes

idk how it works on the apple store but maybe you can just enter your email, and the password should be saved in your google ones if you signed up with it so just enter it manually? im not sure @Ribblr

2 Likes

Unfortunately that’s a limitation by Google, however you can simply enter your Google email, click the forgot password then set a password. This way, you can access your account either with Google or with a password and it stays secure and accessible.

Let us know if you need more help! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

I don’t have apple, but I do have google. I also signed up with my google account, but cannot log in with it. I have to manually type the info in , I can’t just click the button like I can with everything else. So, trying that might work?

4 Likes