Celebrating 400 shop followers for Peachies Plushies!

Thank you guys so much for all the love and support on both my paid and free patterns!
Everyone here is so sweet <3

To celebrate hitting over 400 shop followers im giving away a pattern to 4 Lucky winners !

TO enter all you have to do is comment down below your favorite pattern of mine!

THE WINNERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN AND MESSAGED!!

Thank you so much to everyone for loving and supporting my shop!

19 Likes

Congratulations on 400 followers!:partying_face: My favorite pattern is the chunky mushrooms!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Good luck everyone else!

5 Likes

My favorite pattern is either the chunky cat or the chunky mallard.

5 Likes

congrats!! i like ur snuggle/lovey or ur chonky mushroom (prob the frog/bear lovey tho)

4 Likes

congrats!!!<3 my fave pattern is probably the chonky opossum :face_holding_back_tears::heart_hands:

3 Likes

I like the mushroom and the turtle​:yellow_heart: congrats on 400! I’ve been following since the penguin testing!

3 Likes

CONGRATS :partying_face: my favourite pattern is the opossum!

4 Likes

Congratulations! I love the chunky opossum

3 Likes

My favorite pattern is either the opossum or the duck! They are so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: love your patterns!

3 Likes

omg congrats!!! :tada:

that’s so exciting!!! my favourite pattern of yours is definitely you opposum one <33

3 Likes

Omg congrats!!! Thats such a big milestone!!
I luv the penguinss

3 Likes

Congratulations on your growing following! I like your mallard duck, reminds me of feeding the ducks with my grandpa when I was little. :duck:

2 Likes

Already following your shop!! I love all of your patterns, but the opossum is probably my favorite. Congrats on 400+ followers :tada:

4 Likes

Congratualtions :grinning: My favourite pattern of yours is the mallard

3 Likes

Congrats! My favorite pattern of yours is probably the penguin

3 Likes