Celebrating our first birthday with special gifts for you! 🎁💜

Thanks for sharing your feedback!

2 Likes

It is a great design! Great choice :partying_face: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I love all the different amigurumi patterns! Specifically the Axolotl ones :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

Congratulations

4 Likes

Hi. I have a really hard time trying to send messages on the website. I will keep trying

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Congratulations on being an amazing place for crafters to gather! I love everything about this app but my favorite would be the way you can interact with the patterns as you go.

3 Likes

That’s really awesome! thanks for sharing :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Just downloaded Ribblr! I’m new here, and loving it so far! My favorite pattern featured is the everyday striped cardigan!

4 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! Lovely to have you here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Happy birthday!! I have just discovered this app. So far my favorite thing is that I can create a pattern and change things in an instant, leave and come back. I have never even dared to attempt creating a pattern until now. Thank you!! I look forward to exploring and discovering everything else there is.

4 Likes

That’s awesome!

2 Likes

I’m excited to get to know ribblr more! I just heard of it five minutes ago but had to have it.
I can’t say what my favorite feature is yet because I haven’t really looked around but I can say I love the idea of a place for all of us that’s inclusive and supportive :purple_heart:

3 Likes

My favorite has to be being able to track what part I’m on. That’s so annoying with literally ANY other pattern form.
I used to be annoyed with finding the pattern i was working on, which was at the very bottom.
But once i found it in “my journal”, i was far less annoyed. Now i just wish i had heard from the designer about my question, but that’s something else.
I enjoy ribblr far more than ANY other app for my crochet.

3 Likes

That’s great! Welcome to Ribblr :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Send us a private message if you need any help. :blush:

2 Likes

Congratulations Ribblr! :partying_face: My favorite feature is being able to cross off rows when I’m done with them. I usually get confused with where I left off when I’m reading a long pattern, so this feature is super helpful!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

my favourite pattern is the chunky cow crochet plushie by CrochetByKaylee! I’ve made it so many times and it’s such an adorable pattern!

3 Likes