Celebrating our first birthday with special gifts for you! 🎁💜

Happy first birthday Ribblrs! :partying_face:

This first year has been absolutely incredible.
With over 100,000 projects, we’ve welcomed tens of thousands of crafters to the #craftingrevolution.
There are now over 6,000 unique, accessible and interactive Ribblr ePatterns on Ribblr - all designed by amazing independent designers from all over the world. 89.9% of our designers had orders during this year on Ribblr.

In the past 12 months, we’ve released 93+ new features and improvements, with our most recent feature drop released just a few weeks ago.
We ran multiple giveaways and competitions, featured 39 incredible crafters as our Ribblr of the week, and launched our #CraftersAgainstPiracy campaign which was viewed by hundreds of thousands.

And what about the community?
With nearly 1 millions post views you have shared the love by clicking the like button over 28,000 times.
Thousands of badges were given to so many of you for being valuable members of our community. How awesome is that?

There’s even more.
You can check what’s been trending throughout the year here or see all our previous announcements here.
And don’t forget to stay tuned this Sunday for a new Lucky Sunday :crossed_fingers: event.

Feeling incredibly supportive? Leave a 5* review for our iOS app or Android app and help us spread the word.

Win a special gift! :gift:

To say thank you, we’re giving away THREE SPECIAL EDITION RIBBLR KITS!
This includes a high-quality Ribblr cotton tote bag, a handful of Ribblr vinyl stickers, and a special postcard.

Want to win? All you have to do is share your favorite Ribblr feature, pattern, designer or journal in a comment below.
Three of you will win a special edition Ribblr kit, including shipping to your chosen address anywhere in the world.

The giveaway closes on October 10th at 11:59pm GMT.

Edit: giveaway now closed! winners: @Laodyssea @Aeroegg @artisticallybyamber

T H A N K :purple_heart: Y O U

On behalf of Team Ribblr we want to say a big THANK YOU to each and every one of you.
For your feedback and support, for sharing our goals and for joining us early on.

This is just the beginning! We continue to work hard toward building a better future for crafters, together with you.
We’ve got many more innovative features and improvements lined up to make sure you always enjoy the best crafting experience. We really can’t wait to share them all with you next year and beyond :star_struck:

Cheers :clinking_glasses: and thank you again for making it such a great year.

Yours,
Team Ribblr

102 Likes

My favorite feature is that you can undo a whole section by just tapping on the heading! My favorite pattern is the one I tested, the cropped autumn cardigan🧸

7 Likes

I like the interactive features - being able to mark up a pattern as you work, seeing only the size you want, changing colors, all of it!

I also enjoyed the few CALs I was able to catch. Right here on the website with the pattern and video together.

6 Likes

Awesome! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Congratulations Ribblr :partying_face:! My favourite feature is the fact that you can click one the row when it’s done en the detailed photos. I also really love the testing-feature that I got to use for The Split Summer Top, one of my favourite patterns :star_struck:

6 Likes

That’s so great! And you’ve been with us for even longer than year, proudly owning that Ribblr Beta badge :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Congrats on 1 year! Here’s to many more!

Genuinely, I absolutely love having the ability to mark off my progress as I go. I tend to loose count of my rows/stitches easily, but with Ribblr patterns I haven’t found that to be an issue. It’s a really useful tool to have at your disposal!

7 Likes

Thank you! That’s great! :star_struck:

3 Likes

That’s really awesome. Thanks for sharing and for celebrating with us :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @Ribblr !! :birthday: :bouquet: :balloon:

My favorite Ribblr feature is definely the interactive patterns. There’s so many features to make designs really stand out and give customers more information.

4 Likes

Congratulations! I too love that we can mark off the progress as we go so we don’t lose track of what we’ve done :blush:

5 Likes

Congratulations! :tada::tada:
my favorite feature is being able to see only the size you are working with. It’s a small thing, but I have accidentally crocheted the wrong size before on other platforms.

6 Likes

So glad I found this app this year. Such a safe space. Happy first birthday!! Only great things to come :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you! We’re so glad to know :purple_heart:

4 Likes

My favorite feature is the ability to cross off rows when you finish them–it makes it so easy to keep my place!

4 Likes

That’s awesome! And congrats on your first post :relaxed:

3 Likes

Hooray! No more looking for your size :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Being part of the team, I am probably biased so I won’t mention a particular feature or person, but I absolutely love the amazing creations of everyone, particularly going over your journals, and the awesome discussions going on here on our community every day!

We’ve been working really hard for over two years and it’s so great (and motivating) to read your feedback! :clap:

4 Likes

We’re so glad to have you! :partying_face:

4 Likes