Celebrating our first birthday with special gifts for you! šŸŽšŸ’œ

Thatā€™s great! Weā€™re glad our quick copy & paste makes your life easier - thatā€™s definitely the goal :star_struck:

3 Likes

Congratulations on one year!!! My favorite feature is that you can physically check off the boxes and then uncheck, so that way you can keep your place easily and then do it again for a next project. I also like that you can easily create your own pattern with the app, and share it with others.

6 Likes

Awesome! And did you know? You can even mark/unmark all lines with just one click using the button at the very end of every pattern. :wink:
Thanks for celebrating with us!

4 Likes

My favourite pattern would probably be ā€œcharlisescrochetclosetā€™s axolotl patternā€ :joy:

5 Likes

Itā€™s definitely a popular one! And for a great reason! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Ribblr !! :birthday: :tada:

Iā€™ve only joined a couple weeks but Iā€™m already so in love with the supportive community, awesome features and unique patterns!

A pattern I would love to try is @Handknitsandhygge winter hat it looks so cute and cozy! :slight_smile:

One of my favourite features is the simply the crossing off steps so you can keep track of where you are. Love the accessibility and easy formatting that Ribblrā€™s created! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Itā€™s great to have you with us! Thanks for celebrating with us and for sharing your favorite features :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My favorite ribblr pattern is @madebymaiii snail pattern

4 Likes

Great choice!

4 Likes

I absolutely love the community section of ribblr! I love getting to see what everyone has to say, and is up too. And itā€™s not a hassle to get pattern testers like other places.

I think itā€™s so cool ribblr has almost the same birthday as me! My birthday is on the 10th when the giveaway closes. Thank you Ribblr team!!

6 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! And an early happy birthday to you too! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I love love love the interactive patterns! They are so helpful so i donā€™t loose my place, especially when its a pattern with a lot of repeats! I love ribblr so much :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Oh thatā€™s really nice to hear! Thank you for celebrating with us :purple_heart:

2 Likes

My favourite feature by far is the library, on other apps like Etsy you have to go through your email and open the patterns in your browser, whereas here everything is so easily accessible and you can even mark off what rows youā€™ve completed!! Itā€™s so helpful and makes the experience of using a pattern so much more enjoyable.

4 Likes

Congratulations! :tada:

5 Likes

My favourite feature has to be all the different options and categories available when creating a pattern that keep everything organized and easy to read!

5 Likes

Congratulations on your first year, my favourite feature, is being able to mark off on the pattern, to keep track, I always have a few projects on the go, so itā€™s nice to know where I am when I come back :grinning:

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing and celebrating with us :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome!

4 Likes

Thanks for celebrating with us! :partying_face:

4 Likes