Celebrating Pride Month πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈπŸ’œ

Happy Pride!

We want to take this moment to send love to Ribblrs across the world celebrating Pride Month, and invite everyone to join the celebration. :purple_heart:

Spread the love with a Pride profile title & flair!

Click here to join our Celebrating Pride group. (@pride)

Once you join you’ll receive a special profile title and flair which you can show next to your profile picture across the community!

Go to your profile, then preferences and then set your title & flair.

Useful resources

Share your favorite LGBTQ+ patterns and shops below and spread the love :purple_heart::tada:

23 Likes

My own shop is LGBTQ+ owned :smiley:
But shoutout to my friend @ThornWingCrochet who’s an amazing creator :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

7 Likes

My bricks & mortar shop celebrates all year round. We have flags flying from the second floor, plenty of Pride bunting side too. Two staff members are trans, one is non-binary, two are ace and we’re all on the asd & adhd spectrums.
Our shop did get a window smashed last year, within 24 hours of putting up our flag for Pride month, so we fought back by putting up two more flags, bunting in both windows and plenty of Pride hearts and rainbow vinyls on the windows. Including a big heart over the smashed bit to act as a plaster.

5 Likes

That’s awesome :rainbow_flag::transgender_flag: sorry to hear that you got windows broken :frowning: people are so hateful.

3 Likes

Yeah, it makes no sense to behave like that. Sad that it still happens.

3 Likes

Sorry this has happened to you and glad that it didn’t break your spirit. Love>hate, always :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I think it just makes us stronger :rainbow_flag:

5 Likes