🏆Celebrating ROTW with giveaways!

I’m so grateful to have been chosen as Ribblr of the Week! I can’t think of a better way to cap off an amazing birthday month that has been so full of goodwill and fun!

My tiny carrot :carrot: design is free for followers (F3) all week to celebrate so click my shop link below to snag it while you can.
I also held a drawing for my basket and bow set, congratulations to @Mentaldee , @MaryKateLupin and @eggarteggegg !

There will be more giveaways this week and all you have to do to enter is follow my shop.

Thank you all for your amazing support and for making Ribblr my favorite place to hang out online!

Happy stitching,

Sue

19 Likes

CONGRATSSS!! U DESERVE THIS! :partying_face: congrats on ROTW btw

3 Likes

Congrats!!! Thanks so much for offering the free pattern. I snagged it and can’t wait to make it for my niblings for easter

2 Likes

Firstly congratulations :clap:
I got your tiny carrot yesterday and today you have made me smile with your lovely little basket.
Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Definitely deserve it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

TYSM! I just love Ribblr and am so proud to be a ROTW and to have reached “Regular” status. This app is the best! What are you working on today @littlemisswonderful?

2 Likes

Oh yay! Now you can make a whole basketful of tiny spring goodies!
:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:

2 Likes

You are very welcome! How many do you have? I have 3 feline niblings as both of my sisters are child free, so they will receive carrots and other spring goodies stuffed with wool and catnip.

1 Like

I have 11 niblings total. Most of them are teens early 20s. Buuuut My wife’s sister has two under 7 years old so they’re gonna love their Easter baskets of chocolate this year complete with little carrots!!

1 Like

Congrats once again for ROTW! And to the winners :smile::partying_face::tada::partying_face::tada::partying_face::tada::partying_face::tada::birthday:

1 Like

I’m working on a test for a hot cocoa octo marshmallow but i have lots of WIPs hehe :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh that’s a lot! Smart to only craft for the youngest, but I bet you get lots of requests for handmade goodies for all ages, I know I do! :laughing:

Oh I saw that tester call, looks so cute! LOL yeah I always have a few WIPs but most are small so I get them finished or frogged promptly. The food collab reminded me why I prefer tiny designs. I don’t have the attention span for most bigger projects! :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

yea haha true

1 Like

Ahhhh congratulations! That’s awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m so excited, you know how much I love Ribblr. :yarn::orange_heart:

1 Like

I believe as of some ridiculous hour in the weee hours of the morning. I now own ALL of your amazing patterns!!

1 Like

Congratulations @Mentaldee @eggarteggegg and @MaryKateLupin

2 Likes

Oh my goodness you are too kind! Thank you so much for adding them ALL to your collection! You could have saved a little by buying a bundle, remind me when my next 2 paid patterns come out and I’ll gift them to you! :orange_heart:
I Love You Flirt GIF

1 Like

@suettle I already owned one or two from the 2 bundles that had patterns I didn’t have. I didn’t want to take a chance on it adding the patterns already owned to my list. I am not a fan of duplicates. Lol

1 Like