challenge of the day- apr 30

HI GUYS :smiley: if any of you guys were concerned my ear is okay now so yeah… i um… don’t really have anything else to say for today… happy tuseday… OH YEAH! my hedgehog pattern will be done in the next few days (maybe even today!)

write a letter to someone (it can be a love letter or just a nice letter idc)

when finished say “done:sparkles:

24 Likes

Umm I’m on a road trip and don’t have the materials :sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

I’m happy with friends like you guys ly​:heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

done​:sparkles:

3 Likes

Dear fellow ribblrs! You’re all so amazing and I couldn’t ask for better friends :sob: :heart: :raised_hand:t3: !
Hugs,
Vanessa
@Pickle42 @maddiecore @sakuracrochets @EV13isSPOCY @Rosieaves2 @CommanderSparrow @Itsfayfay4 @littlemisswonderful

12 Likes

dear pookies,
ilysm and your the best people ever. ill miss you guys.
love, cali
@maddiecore @NessCat @littlemisswonderful @EV13isSPOCY

8 Likes

done :sparkles:

6 Likes

done :sparkles:

6 Likes

(Awe thank you so much I will write a letter to you all also.)

Dear , All my best friends on Ribblr

Thank you all for being there for me and being my friend I love you all!!

Yours truly- Pickle

@ellan3326 @NessCat @sakuracrochets @notmimi @JaeaRenee @EV13isSPOCY sorry if I missed you I know there is more!

13 Likes

Done​:sparkles:

6 Likes

dear ommie,
I am writing you this letter to request permission to your cousin, gudetama’s, personal information (phone number, house address, etc)
please send ASAP. I urgently need it.
Sincerely with much love,
me
Done :sparkles:

7 Likes

Lol.:joy:

4 Likes

aww stop that’s so sweet :sob::heart_hands:

5 Likes

:sob::sob::sob: I love it

5 Likes

character egg GIF
he’s ready

6 Likes

To maddie
From ur pookie fr fr

Roses r red violets are blue open ur door so I can tickle u​:pensive::wolf::sunglasses::sunglasses:.

Ur so sigma ily bbg

:sparkles:done​:sparkles:

@maddiecore

7 Likes

aw so sweet​:sob::pleading_face:

5 Likes

my dear friends,
ribblr wouldnt be the same without yall
i appreciate you all
from the first day
to the very last day
i will always remember the blast we had
yours truly Jaearenee,
my buddies: @notmimi @NessCat @Pickle42 @EV13isSPOCY @LatteCrochet @SweetTomato @RainbowPenguin2 @FluffyYarnCreations @SP4C3W4ST3 @Itsfayfay4 if i forgot any sorry!!! But yall all make ribblr better.

14 Likes

oh also @maddiecore @littlemisswonderful @Smallpandafries @evalynnRose im done :sparkles: if i forgot any of yall sorry!!!

10 Likes

dear friends (pookies),

i love you guys sm, y’all are rly my favorite ppl and have gotten me through some really really hard times. i appreciate you guys so much and couldn’t have asked for a better, nicer, sillier, more positive(ish) group of people.

sincerely, your bestie, madelyn <3
@sakuracrochets @EV13isSPOCY @NessCat @littlemisswonderful @anon74877402 @StormiWeather13 @LittleRaindrxp @Coxkroach @ThePoet1607 @Hobblescrafts and literally so many more- ily all <33

ehem done​:sparkles:

15 Likes