Changing line spacing

Hi! Iā€™m new to ribblr, so Iā€™m afraid thereā€™s a feature that Iā€™m missing here. I understand that there are features to choose between two text sizes and the option to view the pattern in cm or inches amongst others, but I canā€™t seem to find the option to increase line spacing within the pattern.

I have trouble reading any text (typed or handwritten) thatā€™s single-spaced as all the words and letters get all jumbled up and itā€™s quite frustrating when Iā€™m trying to follow a pattern that I love the design of. Am I missing where that feature is or does that feauture indeed not exist?

Thanks!

8 Likes

There isnā€™t a built in adjustable line spacing - generally the line spacing in Ribblr ePatterns is larger than the standard so itā€™d be useful to know what works for you for future accessibility features development! :blush:

10 Likes

Hey, that would be cool for us older folks tooā€‹:wink:

7 Likes

Thanks for reaching out with your wonderful accessibility suggestion. This is exactly why this community space exists. Weā€™ve started implementing this on our next feature drop to better support you and make Ribblr even more accessible. :purple_heart:

donā€™t forget you can also enjoy many existing accessibility tools - language translation, unit convertor, enlarge text size, reduce motion, dark mode, left hand mode and more.

We always aim to improve so feel free to give us a shout if you have any other suggestions!

7 Likes