charity, if someone can help me with pattern.

hello, i’m a 15 years old girl from georgia. i have been crocheting for 2 years and recently opened my shop. right now i really want moontyasha’s dragon pattern, but it costs 23 dollars, and it’s too much for me to afford. so if anyone has that pattern please please send it to me. p.s. i’m really ashamed i can’t support her right now, but i swear to god i won’t sell that pattern or use it for my purposes.

7 Likes

Maybe someone can buy it for you and then gift it​:heartbeat: As if someone already has it in their patterns they cant just send to you right away without paying the designer $23 again. I know things happen all the time! So you shouldn’t feel ashamed of yourself if you cant afford to support someone. There are many ways you can support the designer without using any money involved. You can share their work, advertise their pattern etc. Its the little things that you do that make a designer know they are supported by you. I know you really want that pattern! But dont stress yourself out with not having it right now. You will get it at the right moment & right time. Dont worry! Have a lovely day :slight_smile:

6 Likes

omg thanks for that sweet answer, that really made me feel better, cuz i want to make it as a gift, i follow and save/share her posts though. :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Youre welcome. And keep doing what youre doing !

5 Likes

Hoi, i know that this one is different, but i found a free nessie pattern. (I assume you were talking about her nessie pattern, since thats all i saw in her shop)

You can make it blue and add rainbow spikes too look more like her’s

7 Likes

It’s an adorable pattern! I am little in doubt about getting it as well as I think $23 is A LOT of a pattern only. I get sharing/trading patterns is tempting but (even at such a high price) not fair to the designer!

If I were you I would try to save up a little and buy it from her directly on her Instagram, it saves you a few dollars!

5 Likes

oh my god, that’s what i wanted, thank you very much, i can change it a little since i’ve been crocheting for years and make what i want. THANK YOU VERY MUCH :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Aww, I’m so glad that helped!
Good luck crocheting <3

2 Likes