Chat bug?

Uh, so when I get onto personal chats when I see notifications after I get off, sometimes the notification mark is still on there even when I go back on to the chat. I don’t know if this is a bug or not, so, yeah @Ribblr

22 Likes

ikkkk its so annoying

5 Likes

Ok, I’m not the only one :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Same with me

6 Likes

This has been happening for me since September-Octoberish. Annoys me so badly​:sob:

6 Likes

Yes or my notifications stay there or I don’t see replies. Just reply or reload. Either works normally.

5 Likes

So the green dot keeps showing, even though you have read all your messages?

Does this happen on every device you use and for every single chat or just occasionally and on some devices?

9 Likes

This doesn’t always happen to me but has happened before, On computer and on Phone (Samsung A21s)

5 Likes

This happens to me all the time! I wish it was fixed :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

For me, this happens on every device and every chat, but not all the time. It happens like 80-85% of the time

4 Likes

This happens to mee too​:disappointed_relieved::cry::sob:

4 Likes

This happens to me on every divice and every chat and like @artnium73 said, it happens like 80 to 85 percent of the time

3 Likes

Happens to me too

4 Likes

Yeah, I get that too. I just ignore it. :person_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I hate it

2 Likes

Can you try to test it again? A few notes to keep in mind:

1. Our system is designed to wait 3 seconds before removing the activity dot, just assuming this is how long it takes to read a new message.
  2. If there are many new messages, you’ll have to scroll all the way down to the newest message, then wait up to 3 seconds

Let us know. Thanks

4 Likes

Ok! Thanks

3 Likes

And before I had problems with not being able to click on pictures then Ribblr fixed it and it worked for a couple days until now. I don’t know what’s going on, and I thought it was just happening to me

3 Likes

Yeah, I can no longer click on photos either.

3 Likes

Samee i hate itttt

3 Likes