Chat option help

Having some difficulty using chat rn. I had only used messages before but someone has sent me chats and now I’m struggling.
How do I reply to a chat?

6 Likes

I think if you scroll down on the phone slightly you’ll see the text box, click it and the keyboard should show up

3 Likes

I cannot scroll, this is it apparently at full screen. :no_mouth:
Any attempt so scroll up or down does nothing so that tool bar never disappears.

4 Likes

That might be a glitch then @Ribblr should know though, let me check on my phone too, what type of phone do you use btw?

5 Likes

Thanks so much. It can be hard to tell whats a glitch and what I’m doing wrong sometimes.
Its a samsung A50 I’m using.

5 Likes

It works fine for me, but I think it’s because I’m using the app, it looks like you’re using it online right?

5 Likes

Yeah, I don’t have space for adding apps so I just use the mobile site. I could try to turn my phone to desktop mode but that makes the formatting hard to navigate.

5 Likes

I think that might be the reason why, what you could do is set it to desktop mode and once your done with the chat return it back to normal, I was going to test Ribblr online and see if I had the same problem, but it just automatically sends me to the app lol :rofl:

5 Likes

Can you try again please?

7 Likes

Thats it working now. Thank you so much

8 Likes

They fixed it :green_heart: thanks for all your help :blush:

6 Likes

No problem! Glad it’s fixed :smile:

5 Likes

awesome! You’re welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Me too and glad it wasn’t just me being silly and missing something obvious :upside_down_face: :rofl:

5 Likes

now im asking the same question lol

5 Likes

@Ribblr can help. Seems just a little glitch :blush:

3 Likes