Chat pictures?

Thoughts on chat profile pictures? For example, where you see the number ofnpeople in the chat in your personal chat area, it could display an image?
It could be changed by anyone in the chat via the same menu as slug and title changing, and would display on the menu so its not an infinite sea of gray numbers? I feel like it would add a little more personality to chats and just be a fun feature overall :))
@Ribblr what do we think?

20 Likes

Oo that sounds fun!

7 Likes

YES!!! l NEED THIS

7 Likes

yassss

6 Likes

Yes!!!

5 Likes

Yess this is such a a great idea!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing a suggestion! We’d love for you to explain a little more, perhaps with some photos on the exact idea so we can log it for our product team to review.

6 Likes

Sure thing!
It would function similarly to normal profiles, but it would be accessible through the title change menu

Anyone in the chat could change it at any time, and it would show on the chat menu in the corner and on the main screen.
Here are two images i made of my chat menu, the pms are greyed and blurred for my privacy, but you can see the chat profiles.

As you can see, the profiles liven up the menu quite a bit and are practical, as i get my chats mixed up all the time :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Love this :purple_heart:
Logged for our team to review!

8 Likes

I was just about to ask for this!

3 Likes

“I mvrder plants”
Why is this so funny to me :skull::skull::skull:

4 Likes

Shhh

3 Likes

Idk man its silly lol