Check out my Instagram!

I am still running a giveaway on my Instagram (sierracrochets07) go check it out if you are interested :blush:

10 Likes

I’m surprised that the amount of followers is so low compared to such cool creations, definitely thought 150+ at least, but still congrats :tada:

7 Likes

Done & Following…

8 Likes

Sadly k don’t have instagram but the pic looks great

6 Likes

Swoon @SierraCrochets07 You are georgous!

6 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

I’m in the same boat as @amit2677 . No instagram, Facebook, etc. I live on YouTube however…. Good luck with the giveaway.

7 Likes

I love YouTube! I want to make a channel soon, but I don’t think I have time.

7 Likes

Is that Sierra in the pic?

5 Likes

I discovered making my YouTube Channel was actually very easy…when you get a little extra time they have short courses you can take to learn as well. It’s worth it I think…mine is starting to take off. I know Pinterest is important too, but to be honest: I HATE making Pinterest posts…I do it, but: yuck.

7 Likes

But I LOVE pinterest!
@SierraCrochets07

5 Likes

I have Pinterest I just don’t know how to use it :joy:

6 Likes

I’m signing up for an Instagram account UGH! Isn’t there enough social media to keep up with?
When do we CROCHET?

7 Likes

I know :joy: I don’t have Facebook twitter or TikTok yet

5 Likes

Yeup…my thoughts exactly!

6 Likes

I agree! I have Youtube & Pinterest only, anything else would (currently) be too much for me. Another point, i consume it, I don’t produce content on it… I have no clue how difficult/time consuming it would be to make Pinterest posts….

5 Likes

I find it to be time consuming since the measurements for Pinterest are completely different that YouTube, Facebook or Instagram. I use Canva, which is great…took me a bit to figure out, but it works for making little bits of advertising and they have all the sizes listed. BUT, to have to make different size ads for each one, THEN make different size photo ads for Etsy vs Ravelry vs my Go Daddy website…UGHhhh…I know I should post to Pinterest daily but there are other things I would much rather do, like: crochet!

6 Likes

My goodness! That’s a lot @TheWandWeaver. I hope you get precious some crochet moments! :blush:

5 Likes