child sized slipper... How it's going

It’s finally here!
I have the kid’s and toddler’s versions of a majority of my slipper patterns and I need some testers that can also take pictures of children wearing them…cause they look so much better with feet in them than flat or stuffed.
I would prefer to have them worked as a batch (it’s how I organize) but you are free to work as many batches as you like. These are simple construction and work up fast, you only have to make one of each pair for the test and can make the match later since you’ll get the pattern at the end.
The only restrictions will be you have to use the gauge set for that pattern, and the Scooby-do ones should be in character so they make sense, but you are free to make an extra in a different color and show them side by side.
I would like to start Monday the 23rd and finish Monday the 6th (flexible)
Journals are required within 24 hours of assignment
I would like to have all the patterns done, so I may ask for volunteers to take a different set than they asked for.

Kid’s sizes -US kid’s sizes 1-6 (approx 7.5-9.5 inches)
worsted(4) 4sts/inch in sc/hdc
Fairies, Scooby-do, or Midsummer’s

Toddler sizes- US toddler sizes 7-13 (approx 5.5-7.5 inches)
sport (2) 4.75sts/inch in sc/hdc
Scooby-do, or Midsummers’sFairies

( photos of the adult size versions for reference.)

14 Likes

ohh id love to help test, although I unfortunately do not have any kids or toddlers around that could try them on.

4 Likes

that’s my problem!
I might have to take what I can get… I just really need the pictures and I can’t do them all myself 'cause they will just be the same colors as the originals and it’s getting hard to navigate with all the same same everywhere

4 Likes

edited, the yarns needed are worsted(4) and sport(2) not dk/3

4 Likes

I have 2 little boys but not the spare time at the moment

I dont want to commit to anything until ember and polar bear are completed

4 Likes

check back later then, I can’t start till I have enough testers

5 Likes

I certainly will thank you

6 Likes

turns out I was wrong on this

5 Likes

there has to be more folks out there with legal access to little feet

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

6 Likes

the kid sizes are 7.5-9.5 inches in length…so they may even fit some older kids and teens we have in here

4 Likes

Beautiful​:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I would happily offer to test for you and let my toddler model but I’m not sure that I could get it done quick enough :smiling_face_with_tear: I’m not fast by any means and only have a couple hours a day to crochet

4 Likes

I’m more interested in good than fast. If you have a toddler and want to do it, I’ll happily send a set over to you. Maybe the fairy set? There’s only 3 in that one. It’s up to you.

5 Likes

I’ll have to check that I have the right yarn or can get it. If I do I’ll try out the fairy set! I’ll let you know asap.

5 Likes

as long as you can hit gauge, I have no opinion on what yarn you use

5 Likes

I can make gauge! Just may not be #2 yarn unless I can find some. But if your sure that’s ok with you I’m good to go.

4 Likes

yay! I just wanted to hit gauge to make sure the sizes were correct as written. 4.75/inch was my gauge

4 Likes

sending them now

3 Likes

I have 2 and 3 year old grandsons. They will happily show off I mean model feet for me.
Which set is the midsummer ones? Xx

4 Likes

The midsummer is the final 4 in the picture

2 Likes