Christening Blanket Saga

Iā€™d be bummed too. Thanks for sharing your dramaā€¦

5 Likes

Thanks, Iā€™m trying!

5 Likes

Glad Iā€™m not annoying with my whining :wink:

5 Likes

Looks so beautiful so far!! I canā€™t tell thereā€™s a mistake but we all can see the annoying things of our projects :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t3:

5 Likes

Absolutely no one will notice until someone else makes the pattern (and even then itā€™ll be hard to notice)ā€¦ I wanted 2 more rows before starting the bottom of the crossā€¦ So Iā€™ll omit them from the top to keep it even, no big deal reallyā€¦

5 Likes

4 Likes

I thought u need at least 4to 6 skeins for a blanket? Then again im new to crochet and def have a rough time with computer stuff, im old school, so i hope i can send this thingy correctly! Im sure your lil baby blanket will be just gorgeous and no matter what size your daughter will cherish it ! Chin up!

6 Likes

It depends on what yarn, how many yards in each skein, and the size of the blanketā€¦
I am making a lapghan using woolike (a fingering weight that has almost 700yds/skein)ā€¦ So I thought 3 skeins would be enough, I was wrongā€¦ :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_shrugging:t3: It would have been enough for a baby blanket, but I want a little bigger :blush:

5 Likes

I hope you got it done on time. Blessings to your new baby girl

6 Likes

Thanks Iā€™m sure trying!

6 Likes

Did you manage to finish it? :open_mouth:

5 Likes

I did not :pensive:
I have about 50 rows plus the border leftā€¦ Iā€™ll still finish it and have hubby take pics of her in her Christening gown with the blanketā€¦

5 Likes

Well you tried. Iā€™m sure you had many competing demands along with not enough in you to meet them all. No one wants to say it, but we humans have limitations.

4 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry! :cry::disappointed: It will look very beautiful once itā€™s done, and Iā€™ll bet your little baby girl will look adorable in it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Itā€™s already amazing how much progress you made on it in such a short time, and it looks great as well :heart: Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll love it even when itā€™s a little later

4 Likes