Christening Blanket Saga

I’d be bummed too. Thanks for sharing your drama…

4 Likes

Thanks, I’m trying!

4 Likes

Glad I’m not annoying with my whining :wink:

4 Likes

Looks so beautiful so far!! I can’t tell there’s a mistake but we all can see the annoying things of our projects :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes

Absolutely no one will notice until someone else makes the pattern (and even then it’ll be hard to notice)… I wanted 2 more rows before starting the bottom of the cross… So I’ll omit them from the top to keep it even, no big deal really…

4 Likes

3 Likes

I thought u need at least 4to 6 skeins for a blanket? Then again im new to crochet and def have a rough time with computer stuff, im old school, so i hope i can send this thingy correctly! Im sure your lil baby blanket will be just gorgeous and no matter what size your daughter will cherish it ! Chin up!

5 Likes

It depends on what yarn, how many yards in each skein, and the size of the blanket…
I am making a lapghan using woolike (a fingering weight that has almost 700yds/skein)… So I thought 3 skeins would be enough, I was wrong… :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_shrugging:t3: It would have been enough for a baby blanket, but I want a little bigger :blush:

4 Likes

I hope you got it done on time. Blessings to your new baby girl

5 Likes

Thanks I’m sure trying!

5 Likes

Did you manage to finish it? :open_mouth:

4 Likes

I did not :pensive:
I have about 50 rows plus the border left… I’ll still finish it and have hubby take pics of her in her Christening gown with the blanket…

4 Likes

Well you tried. I’m sure you had many competing demands along with not enough in you to meet them all. No one wants to say it, but we humans have limitations.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry! :cry::disappointed: It will look very beautiful once it’s done, and I’ll bet your little baby girl will look adorable in it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

It’s already amazing how much progress you made on it in such a short time, and it looks great as well :heart: I’m sure they’ll love it even when it’s a little later

3 Likes