Christkindl Market Ideas / Patterns Needed

I’m going to have a table at a Christmas/Holiday market in the beginning of December.

What have been your best holiday sellers? Any and all crochet pattern suggestions welcome!

9 Likes

Apparently, from what I read, key chain tiny amigurumi, “plushies”, hats of good quality and appearance with leather tag, and any comic book/movie/TV Show interpretation toys.

4 Likes

maybe some cute tree decorations!

4 Likes

Great ideas!

3 Likes

Ornaments are a good idea. I know I’m a sucker for a cute one.

5 Likes

I was going to say ornaments are a great one and work up pretty quick! My best seller around the holidays is nativities, but depends on your audience. I’ve also had success with santas :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You crochet nativity scenes? That sounds impressive! That wouldn’t work for my target audience, but I’m intrigued.

5 Likes

My ornaments are popular in my area. #ShamelessPlug

I use 2 strands held together so it works up super fast and has so many options to customize. The solid color ones with a letter on them seem to be more popular, but I’ve done verigated Christmas colors, holding red and green together, etc…

Good luck!

6 Likes

Same! I have more decorations than branches on my tree half the time

4 Likes

Shameless plugs welcome!

5 Likes

Here are some screenshots! They are pretty cute, I make them for my grandmas church group.

5 Likes

Wow! Those are incredible and I’m sure they are cherised by the people who buy them. I just found you on Instagram. I’m @darinmade there, too.

4 Likes

I love them! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

You’re nativities are amazing!! I have a friend who sent me a pattern for one, hoping to make it someday relatively soon :hugs:

4 Likes