Christmas Gift Idea Suggestions?

Hey everyone! So I’ve had to get started working on Christmas gifts for this year because apparently I know a lot more people than I thought I did​:joy:. My only problem is I can’t come up with anything to make for my dad.

Wearables really don’t work because he doesn’t wear sweaters, scarves, etc.,

He really likes video games, and reading old history type books, his favorite color is green.

I’m completely lost on what to do so if anyone knows of something I would greatly appreciate it​:sob:

9 Likes

I would try to make him something from one of his favorite games :smile:

4 Likes

If he likes super mario or mariokart you could make yoshi or luigi or maybe even bowser

3 Likes

I’d say try to spot which one is his fav history book and make an amigurumi version of a historical character from it. As to games omg the possibilities are endless, do you know which one was his first videogame ever?

3 Likes

I have no clue but I know he likes playing Fortnite with my younger siblings. I’m not a video game person so I’m not super sure what to do for that.

2 Likes

Idk much about fortnite but ik it has this piñata llama thing
Or this banana dude
Got My Eye On You GIF by Fortnite

5 Likes

My dad grew up watching Winnie the Pooh and his favorite character is Eyeore. I made him a stuffed one to go with the other ones he’s collected over the years and he says its his favorite​:person_shrugging:

3 Likes

You could crochet a character from his favorite video game, maybe a green book cover for his books??

2 Likes