classic books..? 📚

(my gosh have i put out so many of these posts recently lol)

does anyone read classics? or have read any in the recent past? ive been trying to really expand my literary knowledge and understanding, also just experimenting exploring new books i dont normally seek out… if anyone has any recommendations for classics, id love to hear them!

thank you!

:sparkles::books:

16 Likes

The silence between us
The fault in our stars. The book not the movie
The Bridge home
The hate u give. Thats how its spelled.
So B it
The Poet x
With the fire on high.

9 Likes

The Poisonwood Bible is one of my absolute all time favorite literary fiction books.

7 Likes

oooh interesting! thank you so much!

5 Likes

Jane Austen is definitely my favorite classic author! I recommended reading all her books. I must say that Pride and Prejudice was my favorite!

7 Likes

I love books by the Bronte sisters, H. P. Lovecraft has some fun Sci-Fi/ horror stories, Poe, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes books, Jane Austen for sure. LOTR- it’s better than the movies imo. :blush: I love classic literature, but I haven’t read much of it. I hope you find some good ones to enjoy!

6 Likes

My mom got me a set of classics!

I like:
— Little Women
— The Little Princess
— Heidi
— Anne of Green Gables

I love these!! Heidi and Anne of Green Gables are my favorite!

They’re pretty good but sometimes they have weird language because they’re old.

4 Likes

I have Anne of Green Gables! I really want to read that, and Little Women :tired_face::sparkles:

4 Likes

Anne of Green Gables is amazing!!!

4 Likes

Little Women isn’t bad either it’s just really long and I don’t think there’s a clear plot…it’s just about four sisters and their life

3 Likes

oooh Im excited for it!!

4 Likes

i have this special book cover and design, and everything. sprayed hot pink edges too :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

ooh still! i think it sounds interesting

4 Likes

It is! :grin:

3 Likes

Frankenstein by mary shelley!

3 Likes

pride and prejudice?

2 Likes

Anything by Jane Austen
Pride and prejudice
Emma