CLOSED - 100 Follower Giveaway Update šŸ„³ šŸŽ

Hello everyone! I recently posted that once I reach 100 followers I will do a giveaway. The responsiveness of this community was basically immediate, and I couldnā€™t feel more supported by this community. I wanted to update everyone that I am now only NINE followers away from reaching 100 followers!

To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is follow me! The giveaway will have THREE winners :four_leaf_clover: for a mystery pattern from my shop. I will now reveal that one of these mystery patterns is going to be my pattern for Sawyer the Clown :wink:

I will also add that I have some cute FREE patterns that are always available in my shop, and those are follower exclusive (in case you need more incentive XD).

Thank you for everyoneā€™s love and kindness so far in my goal of reaching 100 followers! :two_hearts:

Best,
Jolene

10 Likes

Good luck with the giveaway and everyone entering! :smile:

5 Likes

Thank you! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Now only 6 followers away :wink: congrats and good luck to everyone who is applying for this! I love your patterns and have seen them beforeā€¦but Iā€™m not sure why I didnā€™t follow your shop sooner lol!

2 Likes

Awww thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

thats awesome I gave you a follow and canā€™t wait to see who wins!!! :grin: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart_hands:

1 Like

I officially reached 100 followers - I actually missed 100 because I woke up one day to find that I had reached 101 followers! :partying_face:

Thank you all soooo much for entering - I know it can be disappointing not to win. But it is not the end of the giveaways, this is only the beginning :wink:

Congrats to my three winners @AimeeBee , @RingoSilly , and @fxrma1dehyde

I hope you enjoy your free patterns!
raffle (2)
raffle (1)
raffle

1 Like