*CLOSED* Among Us Testing

Hello Ribblr community! I am about to open my first shop and I am requesting tester for my first pattern. It is and Among Us plushie. It is an easy, beginner friendly pattern. I need feedback from a few people and hope you enjoy your crewmate……or :jack_o_lantern:IMPOSTER

I also I have an Etsy shop, CrochetClassBoutique, you can check out also to buy some plushies!

11 Likes

Hello I would like to test it for you, I had similar yarn will be nice to ry it out :blush:

3 Likes

Would love to test! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hey I would love to test out your pattern for you :heart: It would be great to make an impostor

4 Likes

I would love to

3 Likes

I would like to test it! I have the perfect yarn for it

3 Likes

Hi. I’m new on this app and would love to try out making an among-us. My son loves watching it and would be over the moon if I made him one. I have the yarn and hook to make. Thank you for the opportunity x

3 Likes

Woow it looks so beautiful! I would love to help you test it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello dear, am happy that the testing for this big guy done. All pattern worked as the mentioned in the pattern, just the backpack worked with different colors than the main body color as nothing left, so used from the same brand pink and purple and the finished work was lovely I liked how it turned out. :star_struck: Below some pictures. :camera_flash: Thanks for choosing me to test it.

4 Likes

Beautiful! :star_struck: I am glad it turned out for you! :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: :heartbeat: me too.

3 Likes

Loved being able to pattern test this character. Easy pattern to follow and well instructed. Thank you for the opportunity to test it.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Every fan needs to make one of these characters :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you, it’s so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes