[CLOSED] Baby Clarabelle the Cow Tester Call

Hey yall!!!

Here is the tester call alot of you have been asking for!!!

Baby Clarabelle the Cow!!

Baby Clarabelle comes with the ability to make a regular black and white cow and a highland cow. you also will be able to make a bandana to put around your cow!

i will be choosing a handful of testers on Tuesday the 2nd

Requirements;
:nazar_amulet: Due date - 4/17
:nazar_amulet: Journal
:nazar_amulet: Feedback good and bad!
:nazar_amulet: Communication during testing!!
:nazar_amulet: I would prefer plush yarn but am perfectly fine with a few acrylic tests!

How to apply!
Click on the link at the bottom of this post to submit an application and then comment which version you would like to make and what yarn you would use!

62 Likes

I’m interested in testing but there is no picture/way to apply!

8 Likes

i accidentally posted it without being finished lmao :face_with_hand_over_mouth: the post has been updated :blue_heart::blue_heart:

11 Likes

Alright I applied! I would love to make the highland cow! I might make one for my friend Hyland as well​:yellow_heart:

9 Likes

Id love to test using worseted weight acrylic if i can!~ id use a 3.75mm hook :blush::purple_heart: but i also have worsted weight polyester as well, id use 3.50mm hook with that :grin::purple_heart:

I can do a black and white cow, or maybe a pink and white cow!~ :blush:

10 Likes

they’re so cute! :face_holding_back_tears: I would do plush or velvet yarn if picked (unless you need acrylic testers) :blush:

9 Likes

OMG these are soo cute!!! I would absolutely love to test and make a baby version of the highland cow I made last time! Ahhh they are so adorable :sob::heart: I would make the highland cow in big twist value solids with a 3.75 mm hook!

8 Likes

Awww it’s adorable! I would love to test, I really want to make the highland cow with plus yarn

8 Likes

I would use size 4 plush yarn (and 4 mm hook) and make the highland cow version (I think it looks cuter). I would probably use the regular cow’s horns tho, cause I like the look of those a little better.

7 Likes

I’d love to test in plush and make the regular cow this time!

7 Likes

Adorable ! I wish I could test, but I am currently in the hospital.

9 Likes

So cute!!!

6 Likes

So cute ! I would love to test either one with chenille yarn!

9 Likes

This is amazing !! Id love to test this for you <3 I live on a farm with two cows and id honestly love to make my own !! plush yarn is what I’ll be using with a 4.5mm crochet hook [:

7 Likes

I would love to do this in a highland cow with bernat blanket yarn

8 Likes

I’d love to test the black and white cow in Bernat Velvet with 5mm :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Hi! I would like to make the highland cow with wooble yarn i could do it pretty much any color with a 4.00 millimeter hook

7 Likes

OMG I NEED THIS!!! I would love to test for you!! I would be using Big Twist plush yarn.

7 Likes

I would love to make black and white with big twist posh :slight_smile:

7 Likes

im indifferent to the yarn type! just whichever you have works for me!! :grin::blue_heart:

7 Likes