[CLOSED] Clarabelle the Cow Tester Call

Hey Yall!!

Wow it has been awhile lol! I’ve been so blessed to be extremely busy with my Etsy shop and had to put some of my patterns on the back burner! With Christmas time and closing my shop for a bit, I was finally able to get this cutie done and ready for yall!!!

Now introducing Clarabelle the Cow!

Clarabelle comes with the ability to make a regular black and white cow and a highland cow. you also will be able to make the bell and bandana to put around your cow!

i will be choosing a handful of testers on Thursday the 28th.

Requirements;
:nazar_amulet: Due date - 1/24
:nazar_amulet: Journal
:nazar_amulet: Feedback good and bad!
:nazar_amulet: Communication during testing!!
:nazar_amulet: I would prefer plush yarn but am perfectly fine with a few acrylic tests!

How to apply!
Click on the link at the bottom of this post to submit an application and then comment which version you would like to make and what yarn you would use!

52 Likes

OMG, this is beyond adorable!!:face_holding_back_tears::heart_eyes: Yet another amazing pattern from you​:sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Awwww so cute!! You are very talented :smile:
Good luck with testing! :two_hearts::sparkles:

7 Likes

@KaytlynJohnsen I honestly would LOVE to test this for you especially since I don’t have work this week! They both are adorbs, but I’ve been wanting to make a Highland cow​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: If chosen, I’d use plush yarn - most likely Bernat or something similar!!

5 Likes

The highland cow is so cute with his bangs :brown_heart: good luck with testing!

8 Likes

Aww they’re adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I would love to make the highland cow! Highland cows are my favorite animals and it’s just soo adorable!!! I will be using premier just yarn plush!

5 Likes

I would really love to test this! I would use a medium (4) acrylic yarn and would love to test the black and white Clarabelle!

5 Likes

Hi um… this is the cutest thing i’ve seen in awhile​:sparkles::raised_hands::joy:
I would loveee to test the one with the bangs, but i’d have to use white (plush) yarn, if that’s alright
Either way, suchhh a cute pattern!

4 Likes

Sooo adorable! I would use plush yarn, and probably make the black and white cow!

4 Likes

I’ve got DK if that’s ok

I meant to say that this is so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I wouldnt mind doing either cows, so whichever you’d prefer is fine. If i had to choose id go for the highland cow. I have a few new Caron plush yarns to try out. But also some nice velvet yarn that i feel could work well also. Super cute btw! Im excited to possibly try one out :slight_smile:

4 Likes

these cows are so cute! i would love to test either version but if i had to chose the highland cow is adorable! i would use bernat blanket most likely or premier parfait chunky :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I would love to test this for you!! I would test either, the highland cow would be in plush yarn and the regular cow in acrylic

5 Likes

Just an FYI i did update the due date to be a little longer as this season can be quite busy and I dont anyone feeling rushed or that they cant apply because they wont have the time!! :grin:

11 Likes

I want to make the black and white one with plush but I might have to use acrylic

4 Likes

I would love to test this pattern! Ive been looking for a few cow patterns that showcase the body and this is awesome! I dont have much plush yarn, so i most likely will be doing acrylic but woild love to test a mini and a regular version of this pattern.

3 Likes

Hi, i would love to test this pattern out for you. I love the look sof both but would like the opportunity to try the black and white cow. I’m pretty new to crocheting but I’ve caught on quickly and really enjoy it. I’ve tested a few things on here since I’ve started, and did a good job (I think :blush:).

6 Likes

OMGG SO CUTE! Id love to test, i can be one of your acrylic yarn testers​:heartbeat: I loved testing for you in the past, such great patterns!

Ps: Happy to test either version! Colors? Requiremnt ? I can use white and black. I was also thinking maybe red for a valentines day cow lmk

6 Likes

I would love to test ! I love cows so much !!!

6 Likes