[CLOSED] Clyde the Horse Tester Call

This is awesome! I wish so badly that I could test if for you. I could only do acrylic yarn. But I don’t have the time to complete it. :sob:

Good luck with testing!

2 Likes

Adorable :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I would love to test this. I would use sweet snuggles lite and chenille home slim. Its so adorable hope I get picked.

2 Likes

I’d love to test Clyde for you. I have a couple horses, a quarter horse and Morab but love the drafts. I’d like to do Clyde in black and white plush yarn and a 6mm hook to make a Gypsy Vanner and I’ll use fur yarn to do the hair on his legs. I love the tack accessories you’ve designed with him. Great detail​:blush:

4 Likes

This is SO CUTE!! Unfortunately I can’t test this at the moment, but maybe once you release this, I’ll make it!! :heart:

2 Likes

I would be absolutely delighted to test this amazing pattern for you! I can’t even believe how beautiful it is. I would be using bulky chenille. I’m curious what you did for the long hairs around Clyde’s hooves. It looks so great!

1 Like

its fur yarn!! i dont use it often but felt this was the perfect project to use it on!! :grin:

3 Likes

It’s absolutely perfect!!

2 Likes

Omggggg this is so cute. I wish I had brown :sob:

1 Like

I would love to test this, I love horses and have been wanting to crocheting a horse for a while but couldn’t find a good pattern, I would use acrylic yarn

1 Like

I would use bernat blanket yarn or something similar. Clydesdales are my favorite horse as well so I’d love to make one!

1 Like

I would love to test this! I would use bernat blanket yarn!

2 Likes

What a cute pattern! Good luck with testing! :purple_heart:

1 Like

1000% must try! I applied for testing. I adore this little guy. The hoofs are awesome what you did with the yarn. Best of luck testing!

*if chosen I would use Chenille super bulky yarn :two_hearts:

1 Like

thank you so much!! :grin::blue_heart:

1 Like

Love horses! Can’t wait for pattern release!

1 Like

This pattern would be an amazing base to crochet my mother-in-law’s horse, Rocky.

1 Like

ONG I would love love love to test this!! Growing up my favorite horse to ride was a huge 17 hand Clydesdale named Bob! I haven’t found any good patterns for Clydesdales and I love this one!!

I would absolutely love to test this! I love horses but I’ve always been to scared to ride one :smiling_face_with_tear:
I would be using plush yarn and a 8.mm hook… I’ve been wanting to get into testing again so this would be a great start! Thank you if you choose/consider me!! :heart::heart:
(But like I would really love to test this :face_with_peeking_eye:)
I even have some faux fur yarn :eyes:

1 Like

I would use baby blanket yarn and I love your pattern

1 Like