[CLOSED] Clyde the Horse Tester Call

Hey yall!!!

Continuing with my obsession of standing animals lol introducing my newest pattern Clyde the Horse!!

This pattern comes designed as a clydesdale as that’s my favorite horse but you can change the coloring and making it whatever horse breed you like if desired!!

Included in the pattern is a saddle and saddle blanket as well as a halter accessory that are removeable :blue_heart:

i will be choosing a handful of testers on Sunday the 28th

Requirements;
:nazar_amulet: Due date - 2/20
:nazar_amulet: Journal
:nazar_amulet: Feedback good and bad!
:nazar_amulet: Communication during testing!!
:nazar_amulet: I would prefer plush yarn but am perfectly fine with a few acrylic tests!

How to apply!
Click on the link at the bottom of this post to submit an application and then comment what yarn you will use to create your horse!

71 Likes

I would love to test your pattern!!!

6 Likes

I would use sweet snuggle lite or Bernal blanket depending on the colors available.

6 Likes

This is so adorable !!! I would luv to test this for you. My mom luvs Clydesdales also and this would be an amazing gift for her.
I would be using Bernat Blanket yarn.

7 Likes

I would love to test your pattern. I will use acrylic yarn with 3.5 hook pls choose me haha

6 Likes

So cute!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I would love to test!!:blush: I would use Bernat blanket yarn. Good luck to everyone who applied! :smiling_face::smiling_face:

5 Likes

I would love to be chosen, i used to have horses when i was younger, showed hunter. I will be having my 1st grandbaby in March n would love to make this for her.

8 Likes

Can I make my horse green? Also, I would use sweet snuggles light with a 4mm hook.

5 Likes

i would love to test but i am swamped with school work :sob:

5 Likes

Hello! Can you lmk when the pattern is out?

4 Likes

Aww its so cuteee :heart_eyes: i dont have any chunky yarn but i would use either gray and white baby velvet with a 4mm or make a black and white horse with size 3 yarn and a 2.5mm

3 Likes

so cute!!

3 Likes

I would love to test! I would be using an acrylic yarn, in a 5 weight. Super cute, wish this pattern would’ve been out when I did an order for someone!

3 Likes

I will use acrylic worsted weight yarn

4 Likes

That looks amazing! :racehorse:

3 Likes

I would love to test this. I would use bernat blanket or big twist depending on the color available with a 7mm hook

3 Likes

of course!! it will be on etsy as well if you prefer a pdf version :slight_smile:

7 Likes

thank you so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I would love to test , my best friend absolutely loves horses :racehorse:! I would make this with Big Twist acrylic yarn :yarn:

4 Likes

I love this so much!! I would use plush yarn and would definitely make a Clydesdale, they are also my fave.

3 Likes