(CLOSED) Community Tester call for Crochet pattern: Bunny Cupcake (collaborated pattern- @knotcnc.sg)

Hello all!

I am looking for testers of all skill levels to help test this pattern!

I will be adding everyone who applies from 15 Nov until 23 Nov into your testing patterns.

The due date is 25 Nov only if you want to be featured in the tester appreciation on my IG (@cjmcrochet) and on Ribblr too.

take note that no extensions will be given, if you post it on social media we will still be able to share your work but you wouldn’t be featured in the tester call.

About the Pattern:

• It’s a simple pattern that requires beginner crochet knowledge eg. Colour changing, FLO, BLO

• You will need to sew on parts

• Crochet ePattern

13 Likes

This is gorgeous

5 Likes

So gorgeousss Kayyy I love It​:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank youu!

4 Likes

Oooohhhh it’s so cute good luck with your test!!!

5 Likes

This sounds fun! I’d like to test

4 Likes

Cute! Good luck with testing :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I would love to test the pattern​:heart: My IG is thea_04_ there is all the things I have crochet​:heart:

4 Likes

@SlayChainSA @NoKittenAroundStudio thank you!

3 Likes

@TeresasAtticStitches @Theacrochet123 thanks for aoplying! I’ll add you guys in a day!

5 Likes

I would love to test for you, if you need more testers

4 Likes

Yes! We’re looking for as many testers as possible! Thank you for applying :relaxed:

4 Likes

I will test it for you

4 Likes

Thanks for applying!! I will add you tomorrow (15 Nov)

3 Likes

So cute! I’d love to test it :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you for applying!! I’ll add you in tmr :))

4 Likes

I have completed testing. The pattern was easy to follow. I have just 2 suggestions. I would eliminate row 3 and maybe even four on the bunny. This would make the top of the head more round. Then on round 4 of the cupcake I would suggest that you join this round at the end with a slip stitch and then start the next round with a chain one and then start the single crochet. I think that will help the the finished piece sit up better.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to test this pattern for you.

6 Likes

thank you so much for testing so quickly and for the feedback!

4 Likes

I finished mine! I used the first version of the ears, but will probably make a second bunny with the other version of the ears, so that I can compare the two.
It turned quite tall despite squishing it, but it might just be because I used cotton and of my way of sewing the parts together. The pattern itself is very cute and easy to follow, it was fun to work on. I had never worked with FLO before though, so the first few rows were kinda confusing but that was a nice workout. :slight_smile:
Thank you for the opportunity to try the pattern for you! :two_hearts:

4 Likes