CLOSED. Crochet pattern: Moody the Reversible Octopus

Hi friends! I need testers for Moody the Reversible Octopus!

It’s a beginner friendly pattern and can be made with any worsted weight yarn you have around. I would also love to see if someone tries it in a different yarn weight, such as blanket yarn! Testers will have 2 weeks to finish Moody and provide photos and feedback on the pattern. I am looking to know if everything is clear (especially for a beginner) and see a bunch of people’s octopuses!

Please comment on this thread with your crochet experience and a photo of a make you are proud of if you are interested in testing. Thank you so much, y’all!

19 Likes

I’d love to test moody!! I can test it triple stranded if you’d like to get an idea of what it’d look like in chunky yarn or I can test in a light yarn if you’d prefer :))

4 Likes

heya! i would be so happy to test moody :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, I’d love to test this for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awww
Good luck with your test
And welcome to Ribblr!

4 Likes

Hey, hey! I’m your girl!!! I make EVERYTHING in Bernat Blanket. They all come out big and cuddly and adorable. I’ll include a pic here, but my Instagram @SwearyStitcher has reels that show them better. I would say I’m intermediate skill level, and I’m very dedicated to making sure everything turns out cute as can be.

8 Likes

I’ve been crocheting for a couple of months. So advanced beginner maybe? I’m really proud of this axo I did

9 Likes

Heya! I’d be interested in testing!

I can do worsted weights. :slight_smile:

The example of my proudest work isn’t one on Ribblr (although you can see my makes if you are interested in those!) but here is a link to my proudest corgi amigurumi!

Alexandra Zeller shared a post on Instagram: "This pattern was beyond fun to make. Peep the thicc boots at the end 👀  this was for one of my friends who absolutely loves corgis! I hope they love it as much as I do!

This was a great pattern to work...

8 Likes

I would like to test! I could use bernat blanket yarn. Here are some of my recent makes!

8 Likes

I’d be interested in testing! I have some bulky velvet yarn I could use. I would say I’m an advanced beginner. Here’s a photo of my most recent plushie!

7 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! Oh this is so cute!! I’d be interested if you still have room.

4 Likes

Ive never tested before but this looks super cute. When would you want it to be started?

4 Likes

He’s super cute I would love to test him for you

4 Likes

I would love to test Moody. I have been crocheting for about 2 months and I just made this little guy for my husband.

7 Likes

I would love to help you get Moody to completion. I have been crocheting for about 11 years, and would consider myself an advanced crocheter. I would be willing to do Moody in baby (aran) weight, worsted weight, or chunky weight yarn. Whichever you need.

4 Likes

Hii!
It you’re Stilo loking for testers i would Love to be one. I Sousa say i am betwen a beginer and advenced crocherer.
I am olso putting some photos it my work.

5 Likes

Hi! I’d be interested in testing :blush: I would be willing to make moody in any weight yarn. Here are a few makes of mine!

5 Likes

I’d love to test! I’ve never tested before, but I have taught beginners before so I’m pretty good at seeing how well patterns work for beginners.

I can use any weight yarn, but I have quite a lot of bernat blanket as well as velvet yarn at the moment so I could definitely try with those!

Here are a bird I made from blanket yarn and an axolotl I made with the velvet yarn! (Hopefully the images work lol)

5 Likes

I would like to test if you still need testers

3 Likes

Omgosh, I love that mouse!

3 Likes