*CLOSED* Crochet pattern test

Crochet pattern test call!

Anyone want to help me test this cute little stocking pattern? I used a heavy worsted weight yarn it was either red heart super saver or bernat super saver and a 6.5mm hook however any yarn and hook that will match gauge is allowed for this test. The stocking uses ch,sc,hdc and bobble st. Yarn estimates are 23 yards of MC, 23 yards of CC, 11 yards of CC2. If you want to help test the pattern please send me a message. Pattern will be send out October 15 and test will end November 5.

4 Likes

I’d be happy to test this pattern out. :blush:

3 Likes

I would love to test this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I would love to have you, would you be comfortable doing the pattern on ribblr?

2 Likes

I would love to have you test for me, would you be comfortable doing the pattern on ribblr?

2 Likes

Sure! :blush:

2 Likes

I’d love to test!

3 Likes

I could test your pattern.

3 Likes

Awesome, would you be comfortable testing the pattern on ribblr?

2 Likes

This is great news, would you be comfortable testing on ribblr?

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

I’d love to test this!

2 Likes

I would love to help out and test the pattern. Having patterns published with errors and difficulty understanding is a pet peeve of mine but I’m also kind and considerate when testing for others. Constructive criticism, hopefully praise, is more helpful than being outright demeaning and rude.

2 Likes

Hey everyone thank you so much for all the interest in the pattern. I’m going to have to close the test call as I now have enough testers. I wish I could have everyone but I just based it on who volunteered first. Thank you so much for the support. :relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like