(CLOSED)Crochet wars judging 2!!

Hi everyone!
As you may know, everyone who applied to crochet wars game im hosting has got in, and round 2 has finally finished!
The pattern we used was…

the pattern is amazing and u MUST go get it!! Pattern by @loopsandknotscrochet (it would be an honour for u to vote!

anyway we all did the pattern and YOU guys will vote for it!! I won’t say who made which because some people may be biast but heres the pics!! (pls comment which pic u voted for)

and heres mine!
(no voting allowed for mine)

lmk if i forgot yours!!
good luck everyone!

ALSO PLS READ:

• NO BIAST
  • CONTESTANTS PLS NO BRIBING
  • NO CHEATING
  • ONLY VOTE FOR 1
    :bangbang: YOU CANNOT JOIN CROCHET WARS, SORRY :bangbang:

oh also @SabrinaRT @DisneyIzzy
tell me if u wanna be tagged in the next one!!

28 Likes

AAA ITS SO HARRRDDDDDD 9 Is winner becUse of :tophat:

11 Likes

Ik I can’t vote, but I just wanna say, everyone did such an amazing job, they’re all so cuteee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (also I’d like the post but I ran out of daily likes for 14 hours :skull:)

11 Likes

loo

8 Likes

There all so cute I’ll go with 11 it’s so small and I love the colors!

9 Likes

3 : )

10 Likes

Aww they are all so cute!! I’m going to have to go with 3 because it’s really creative and sooooo cute!!

12 Likes

I vote for three!

12 Likes

I vote three, because it’s so cute!!

I love all of them equally though, I just think three is the most creative. :grin:

Tag me again!

11 Likes

Ahhh i love them all but imma have to go with 1

11 Likes

I choose number 1

10 Likes

Oh my gosh, they’re all so precious!

9 Likes

I honestly love them all and would love to see them all hanging out together in a herd :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

I have to vote….

10 Likes

SHEVEN (7) cuz yes (ik i spelled it wrong :sob:

9 Likes

They all look amazing, good work all. I like 10, so adores.

9 Likes

I vote for #7

9 Likes

9 Likes

OH MY GOSH! Thank you for using my pattern! I love all the little axolotls and am so excited that my pattern is being crocheted!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s SO hard to pick a single axolotl because they are all so cute! Since I have to choose just one, I pick number 9. That little top hat is just so cute! :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Dk if im allowed to vote but if i am: 2 <333

7 Likes

Your welcome!! The pattern was so easy to make!! We all loved it and made journals (hence why recently you have been getting tons of journals :laughing:)

9 Likes