(Closed) Cup Cozy Test

Looking for 2-3 testers for a fun, quick cup cozy. It uses different variations of the half double crochet (regular half double, camel stitch, herringbone half double) to create a fun texture. Pattern comes with detailed instructions and photos so would be suitable for beginners who want to learn different stitches.

I used a worsted weight yarn with a 4mm hook.

It works up in about 45 minutes, so the deadline will be on Tuesday 11/1.

Testing requirements: Provide feedback via Ribblr message on clarity and errors. Create a Ribblr journal that includes at least one finished photo. Will gift the final pattern to anyone who completes.

12 Likes

so pretty!

5 Likes

Oooh what lovely texture! I’d be happy to test this pattern out for you. :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Thanks! Added you a tester, so you should be able to see it now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Love the texture
Good luck with your test

4 Likes

Awesome; I’ll get started this afternoon!

4 Likes

I’ll definitely test this for you!

4 Likes

Just added you!

3 Likes

This is lovely would love to try it. Texture looks great

3 Likes

hope you find a lot of testers Samantha!!:slight_smile:

4 Likes

i would love to test this

3 Likes

So cute! Good luck with testing, if you don’t find enough testers, I don’t mind testing, I can be a back-up tester lol :rofl:

3 Likes

I think you found your people, but if you need another tester my hook is currently in need of a quick project :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d love to test if you are still looking for testers. :blush:

4 Likes

I’d test for you. Unfortunately I have too much to crochet in the next 2 days. If you think about moving your deadline a little, I’m available.

3 Likes

2 time asking if I could test

2 Likes

As noted, I was looking for 2-3 testers and had already selected that many. No need to continue to ask :slight_smile:

I should have more tests available in the future.

2 Likes

You should ask to have the topic closed then​:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I would hope that even if a topic isn’t marked closed that Ribblr would not encourage people to post multiple times asking to test.

1 Like