[CLOSED] Delilah the Dragon Tester Call!

I would like to make this with some acrylic yarn! I would probably use various shades of blue.

13 Likes

you know what i wanna try i love it i use acryl yarn i think i use a lot of colors
when do you select testers cause i have much time today and tomorrow

14 Likes

i will be selecting testers on monday or Tuesday! :slight_smile:

19 Likes

okeyy

13 Likes

so cuteee!!! cant test to busy but goodluck with testing!!!

12 Likes

Id love plush yarn and to make a flower/spring inspired dragon in plush! Probably using sweet snuggles blossom yarn, no idea which colorway yet :rofl:

16 Likes

Omg omg omg omg I have some blanket yarn and I am so ready to try this!!!

11 Likes

I would love to test in plush yarn. Not sure of colors yet.

10 Likes

This is adorable!!! I would love to test :). I would use acrylic yarn 4 weight with a 3.75 mm hook. I’m not even sure what colors u would use there’s so many good options!!! I think dark purple would be pretty though, maybe with light purple and yellow spikes?

10 Likes

I love the dragon. I’d like to make my copy of your test pattern with 4ply acrylic Iikely bright green, with grey or aran highlights. I like to use a smaller 3.5mm hook so that it’s a tighter stitch. Looks like you are a real artist! I can commit to getting in done in about half the time alotted to give you quick feedback.

13 Likes

I would fully die to be a pattern tester for her. If I can find the yarn, I’ll probably go with blanket yarn in dark green with gold accents and a 5.5mm hook

14 Likes

I would love to test and I’d use plush yarn in garnet with gold accents! :yellow_heart:

14 Likes

WOAH this is insane!!! good luck with testing!! I love this dragon so much! Unfortunately I have no time but I will try to purchase come release time! :two_hearts::sparkles:

13 Likes

I would love to test and I would use parfait chunky or velvet yarn! And not sure what colors I would use yet

12 Likes

Omg I’d love to test! I would be using bernat velvet in pink and green!

13 Likes

I would use an acrylic ombre for the body then something complementary for the wing. Probably an H hook

14 Likes

I would like to test it, but I’m preety sure I would need this longer time (6weeks) as I actually have a lot of things on my head right now. I crochet only with plush yarn so that what I would use. . I love this pattern so much, that I’m applying with really not much time in my hands right now haha. But yea… If I commit then I would Finnish it somehow :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

I would love to test! I would be using acrylic yarn tho as I don’t usually use chunky or plush yarn so I won’t enough to make it with plush yarn. I have more than enough acrylic and would love to test this tho!

11 Likes

So cute

10 Likes

Would love to test for you. I’d use plush yarn in blue or pink, not sure yet. And i’d most likely have it done in less than a week

11 Likes