This is amazing!!! I’d prefer to use plush yarn, but I’d be open to acrylic if you need an acrylic tester.
There’s so many cool themes and color combos i can think of for this
This is amazing!!! I’d prefer to use plush yarn, but I’d be open to acrylic if you need an acrylic tester.
There’s so many cool themes and color combos i can think of for this
That is soooo cute! The dragon is beautiful : ) I wish I could test but I’m really busy and it’s a big project. Gl tho!
omg its adorbs but I don’t have enough yarn
i wanna see your yarn stash ![]()
yeah it measures at almost 5 ft long lol so it did use up quite a bit of yarn ![]()
why. >:(
bc i said so >:(
oh my gosh ![]()
okok I’ll send a pic
yayyyy ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I definitely want to test this!!! I have the yarn on hand and can have it done way before the due date! I can start immediately and probably will have it finished the same week! I need some extra large items for my markets to draw customers into my booths! I would be happy to put your name on all of my makes so customers can look you up for more patterns if they also crochet. I have taken a pattern writing course with my academy so that has proved to be extremely helpful to my pattern test projects! I have been crocheting for over 40+ years and have experience with most advanced stitches. I am very true to the craft and creator’s intellectual content. I will always post the creator’s name & information to give proper credit and will not share content without permission. I am looking forward to working with you on this amazing dragon!!!
This is just a small sample of my yarn stash in my craft room. I am willing to do what ever color you would like to highlight it in. I will do a green/teal toned one for my booth as well as a fun colored one so you can suggest what you would like to see… a verigated or ombre one with pinks, purples or pastels might be cool. I am extremely excited about this pattern!!!
Im reorganizating my craft rooms so you’ll have to forgive the disorganized photos![]()
![]()
![]()
@myohmymy I would love to see this one!!!
This is so cute! Honestly, this is the coolest dragon pattern I’ve seen!I would probably make either an earthy dragon or a starry one as a graduation gift to myself! I don’t mind sewing, lol it s going to be 100% worth it!
I just got a lot of chenille yarn, so I would definitely use that with a 3mm hook!
OMG this is AMAZING!!!
![]()
I would like to make it in hobby lobby Yarn Bee Velvety Smooth Sparkle and Yarn Bee Velvety Smooth Yarn in the colors blush, navy and Yarn Bee Velvety Smooth Aran in slate blue.
woahh- thats a wicked amount of yarn!! :0
OMG I would love to test but unfortunately im too busy
Ahhhhh i love it!!! But i dont have enough yarn so good luck with testing!
Omg that’s beautiful! I would love to test this
I would use a 4mm hook and plush yarn, not sure on what colors
I would love to test this. Mine would probably be shades of blue and I would prefer 6 weeks as I have quite a few tests on in the next week. But i would love to make this because it looks amazing. Also just wondering what brand of yarn did you use?