I would LOVE to make this one![]()
Probably either a winter/snow theme or a sea dragon with blues and purple or teal accents! I’d probably use either Premier Parfait or Sweet Snuggles Lite.
i used sweet snuggles lite and loops and thread’s! ![]()
That is so darn amazing
!! Unfortunately, I don’t have time to test this beautiful dragon. Good luck to everyone who tests this pattern
!
omg its so much ![]()
I have ombre yarn in pink peach tones, chenille. I think it would turn out FABULOUS I hope you get picked so I can see it!
I made a jumbo elephant
for my booth to draw customers into for smaller sales. He took 13-14 skeins but he was so worth it! He was the center of attention until someone bought him for $300.00 I had gotten attached and amost started to shed a tear when she took him to her car!! Im looking for my new statement piece now.
I am a stay at home caregiver for my parents so this is my personal therapy “crocheting” it also provides a side income to hr
Elp pay the household expenses. My grandma taught me when I was around 7yrs old. It is now my happy passion. I never buy full price… so when there is a sale or offer up I stock up! My favorite is Michael’s and hobby lobby year end clearance! I got alot of chenille reg 10-20$ for $3-$4 so it was a steal and I couldn’t pass it up![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
My mom is a teacher so at Michaels I get her 10% off teacher discount from her phone number!! Its amazing
Omg I was just thinking about making myself a giant plushie, this will be perfect. I would make it with black as mane color with pink and gray accents. I have thin plush yarn (thick enough for about 4 mm hook) but i would double stand it
Omg I love it, I would use yarn bee velvet yarn
Omg I think you live in heaven ![]()
this looks amazing!!! i have time right now and would use a 6.5mm hook, black and red chenille yarn!!!
Oh! I so wish I could test this. But I wouldn’t have time to finish it by the deadline.
She looks wonderful! Great job!
Im in love
i love dragons.
Um… How is your yarn stash so beautiful. And HUGE
I don’t have time to test, but I’ll totally check it out once released!!
I would use either bernat blanket yarn or big twist plush. Need to check my colors to see which I have enough of.
I apologize I don’t understand what you mean by which version?
Also I love to give thorough feedback and include any confusion that I have had even if I figure it out eventually. Just in case others who use the pattern in the future have similar confusions or misunderstandings. ![]()
i would absolutely love to test if possible! this pattern is absolutely stunning, and i have a gorgeous Caron Colorama Halo Perfect Phasing in the colour ‘Lavender Frost’. This is a weight 5 yarn, but not as bulky as most chenilles. I do however think that it would be stunning with this absolutely gorgeous pattern! – i will still be keeping my eyes peeled for when the pattern is released either way because this is lovely!
This is stunning!! I would love to test this![]()
!! Im kinda feeling a cherry blossom vibe
i dont know what yarn I’d use but WOW she is beautiful!!!
GIRL YOUR STASH IS LITERAL GOALS!! I don’t think I even have a quarter of that amount of yarn ![]()