[Closed]Final Free Friday for AmiguruMay

Entered!
I ADORE…
@Scarletskies patterns because they are realistic and soo creative! (and most of them are NO SEW!!) :heartbeat:
@binka’s patterns because they are so adorable, and also mostly no sew :face_holding_back_tears:
@CraftingInGlory’s patterns because they are realistic and her style is so cool! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

I’d love to enter! I love the patterns on the Little Crochet Farm website! Everyone should check them out!

7 Likes

I would love to enter!!! Some of my favorite crochet artists are CrochetByGenna and RefinedVibes. They both make amazing patterns and I love watching their vids, vlogs, and posts :)) Love ur patterns as well!:heartpulse:

6 Likes

I would love to enter!
My favorite pattern Creator is probably kittengirl (can’t remember user or shop name rn​:sob:). I just love how her things turn out :pleading_face:

But i obviously love your things as well and hope you had fun doing this<3 @CreshesxCritters

7 Likes

Hi , I would love to enter :blush: my favourite designer would be Binka here on Ribblr
I’m not sure who to tag :blush:

7 Likes

I would absolutely love to enter, my fav arrist is crochet by genna abd she sells most of her stuff on etsy
@ambre3 @BirdGirlCrochet

7 Likes

I’d like to enter! My favorite designer is actually my boyfriend’s mom. She just started to crochet last year, but she’s already designing her own patterns and making cute amigurumi! She’s an inspiration!

9 Likes

That’s awesome!

7 Likes

I would love to enter you have so much great patterns
my fav amigurumi artist euh is @SeaaTurtleCrochet i maded her turtle and gave it to a friend of my parents
@littlemisswonderful @LittleCreatures @nunyah

9 Likes

I would like to enter. Some of my favorite crochet artists on ribblr are you, @EV13isSPOCY, @emriscrochet, and @Kawaiicuddlebug. Some not on ribblr are AmiguruMEI, and The Friendly Red Fox. Shoutout to @Elaya.

10 Likes

I would love to enter.
A couple of my favourite designers Knot Bad Crochet and wooliamigurumis

@NanaJanice
@craftycellist

11 Likes

I can’t wait to check out all of these artists you guys love so much! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I wanna enter! My absolute FAVORITE source for crochet patterns is sweetsofties tho, all her stuff is just adorable

8 Likes

You are so kind @EveIsCool, and that literally made my day! :sob:

8 Likes

I would like to enter! I think one of my favorite amigurumi designers would be ComplicatedKnots on Youtube/Etsy!

7 Likes

I would love to enter!! All from Jade makes amazing no sew patterns :hearts:
@notmimi @sakuracrochets @Combre @JaeaRenee @OMLET @Beebzcrafty @MaddiIdell @Elaya @RainbowPenguin2

13 Likes

I wanna enter! My favorite shop is Wooli or Scarlet! @kballard @rainbowpenguin2

7 Likes

Id like to enter :grin::purple_heart:
Ive only been crocheting for less than a year and mainly get my patterns from Ribblr. I really love @SweetenedWithYarn and @MakinMeowgic patterns so much!~ :blush::purple_heart: you both make such well written patterns that i really enjoy making!~ thank you!

7 Likes

I want to enter. My fav worker crochet artist is prob CrochetByGenna.

6 Likes

I’d like to enter!

“I could no easier chose a favorite star in the sky.” - quote from “Ever After”. There are so many amazing crochet artists on Ribblr and the internet. It’s so hard to pick just one!

I guess I’ll go with my first love… Complicated Knots.

Thank you so much for a fun AmiguruMay!!!

6 Likes