[CLOSED/FULL] Pattern Tester Wanted for COWSICLE :)

:rotating_light:PATTERN TESTER CALL​:rotating_light: It’s a COWSICLE! Hehe I made mine in watermelon but it can be any fruit or flavor! (:

This is my first pattern and I’m SO excited about it being released soon! But before I do that I am looking for a few testers for this pattern to correct mistakes/errors and providing feedback.

:sparkles: Testers must have prior knowledge of basic amigurumi skills and must understand US crochet terms :sparkles:

If you would like to test pls follow the directions below:

• Follow me on Instagram @Karpyscrafts
  • Must provide feedback and a journal entry
  • Comment that you would like to test

That is all! :smiley: — Testers are chosen today at 5pm (Pacific Time Zone) Once testers are chosen they will have 24hours to respond until next person is chosen. The due date would be 25th (in 2 weeks) for the testers final product. If an extension is needed just Let me know. (:

25 Likes

:heart_eyes::cow::dango: TOO CUTE OMG I would love to test for you! I can do bulky or worsted yarn whichever would be more helpful :blush:

9 Likes

I would like to test but im very busy until the 17th

8 Likes

This is absolutely adorable!!! I would love to test for you!!! Does the kind of yarn matter?

9 Likes

Hmm atm I’m not sure if yarn type matters but I will test it out and come back to you on that :smiley:

7 Likes

That is so freak’n cute. I hope to see other versions as well.

8 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

this is what I was looking for a while! I would love to make it! :cow2: :icecream:

7 Likes

Okay so ive done the body for the pattern in Bernat yarn and so far it’s going so well. IF you do, do chunky or bulky yarn you will most definitely have a JUMBO popsicle cow lol (:

11 Likes

9 Likes

HAHAHA OMG :joy: it took me a sec to understand it LMAO

8 Likes

7 Likes

Omg I would be thrilled to test this - if you need more testers, I’m your girl!!

8 Likes

I would like to test!!! My Instagram is @chia_crochets

8 Likes

This is soo cute. I would love to test this for you.

10 Likes

Looks amazing :star_struck:

8 Likes

Hi thank you for applying and welcome to the community :partying_face::sparkles:

9 Likes

thank you :blush:

7 Likes

Hiii~ The amigurumi looks so cute!! I’ve been meaning to make an amigurumi that’s both food and an animal for a while, but didn’t have time :frowning: i would love to test it for you! I have a few more exams until the 22nd (i know you said 20 i just wanted to mention lol) so i might need a bit more time, but i would love to make a chunky version waa~
I have about 5-6 years of experience with amigurumis and my instagram is @crochet_addict_here

7 Likes

Sooo CUTE!! I would love to test <3

7 Likes