(closed)Giant Ice-cream Cone 6-8 Testers Needed

Hey friends!

My mini ice-cream cone pattern testing is going so well I thought it might be a good time to test the giant cone as well so I can release them together! I should have the pattern out by Wednesday of this week. It is much larger than the last cone. I have included a picture of the mini cones with the giant ones so you can see the size difference. It takes a few hours to make but is still a simple and beginner friendly pattern! I use Bernat blanket yarn and my 8mm hook but you can choose what ever materials you would like! I need about 6-8 testers if anyone is interested. I would like to get feed back by the 1st of September. If you would like to participate please let me know!

15 Likes

I’d love to test it for you :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you so much!!! I absolutely love your last make!!!

8 Likes

I would be happy if I can test the pattern for you :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I would like to be a tester.

8 Likes

Sooooo Yummy

6 Likes

Welcome @Mindysartstudio !

5 Likes

Thank you all for your interest!!! I will have the pattern ready to test by Wednesday!!! Can’t wait to see your creations!!!

4 Likes

I would love to test the ice cream cones for you

5 Likes

Thanks so much! I’ll be in touch soon!

5 Likes

Id love to test!!

4 Likes

Thank you all for your interest in testing! I believe I have added those who said they’d like to test, If you have not received access then please let me know! Can’t wait to see what you create!

4 Likes